The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Contract for Coal  (Read 31 times)

Ravemore

Contract for Coal
« on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:51 am »
I am seeking a contract for coal. I require 288 chunks and need it fairly quickly. I am willing to pay 100 True per Chunk.

-Stygian Achnuman

lonnarin

Re: Contract for Coal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 01:42:17 pm »
The Dwarven Army be fillin yer needs.  We been mining it by the oxload and then some, so much that the other crafters and guilds been turnin it down.  We be happy ter fill yer crates with the stuff.  Seek out Kurn, Gormungard, Klass, Samarra, Log, Rockhead, and many more.  We start stockpilin fer ye.  Be prepared ter take regular deliveries, as most of us just got ox and bank vault chest.  We pile it high fer ye.

-Kurn Blackwater

Ravemore

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 01:54:33 pm »
Kurn, consider the Dwarven Army under contract. With advance notice deliveries can be made to 224 Haftlake, or another location if your comfort level is not high enough in the vicinity of Prantz. Myself, or the dwarf Gimli Stonecutter can take possession of goods and issue payment. We are prepared to take regular deliveries.

All others, consider this contract filled.

-Stygian Achnuman

Chazzler

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:35:58 am »
*A letter is sent to Gimli in the dwarven language*

Coal is coming out of my ears and nose, get yourselves ready kin, and I'll make a delivery.

Görmungard B.

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:10:17 pm »
Aye, Gorm and me got oxen full.  Need be clearin em off ter finish the order.

-Kurn Blackwater

Ravemore

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 01:22:58 pm »
*Gim conveyed the information to Stygian*

Kurn, We will be ready to receive the contract this evening. We will do the exchange in Haftlake as we did before.

OOC//After you see me logon tonight I will need a little time to run to the bank and clear out a few chests to make room.. BTW, The Dwarven Army rocks man... lol

anything