The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A few flyers*  (Read 285 times)

Lynn1020

*A few flyers*
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:18:24 pm »
[SIZE=18]*Children around the land can be seen posting signs in different public places then running off happily with coins in their hands. [/SIZE]*

[SIZE=24]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=24]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=32]Man tries to prove he is still the better than a summons[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=24]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=24]Wren Thendor is out to prove to Amanda Doesscha that he is still better than any of her summons.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=24]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=24]They will be meeting up at the arena in Fort Vehl [/SIZE]
[SIZE=24] on Freas, Augra 6, 1453, 11:00 to see who is right.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]//This is just an rp event to for Wren to prove himself. :) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16] Mostly just a time and gathering spot for everyone to come out and get the chance to rp with characters you may have not gotten to with before. Everyone welcome.  New and old players. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]  I'm sure Wren will be more than happy to prove his toughness to anyone willing to take him on. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]Mages welcome to come and shut him down. :)

Friday 21st at 8pm PST
[/SIZE]

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, miltonyorkcastle, Hellblazer, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, geloooo

Lynn1020

Re: *A few flyers*
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:13 pm »
// Just an ooc note that this will start after Steel's trip ends.

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:48:31 pm »
//hope you give us enough time to get there :P Tyillaan wants to see that!

Lynn1020

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:57:58 am »
//Thanks to everyone that came out! It was a lot of fun. Also thanks to the GM's that hope on and added to it.

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 05:30:12 pm »
Thank you every that showed up this you were all awesome. It was a great fun time. The GM drop-ins  Really added to the openness of the event, I truly felt like I was in Vhel the way it is meant to be.

Lynn1020

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 05:44:04 pm »
Quote from: jrizz
The GM drop-ins  Really added to the openness of the event, I truly felt like I was in Vhel the way it is meant to be.

Indeed!  I do not know if Amanda will ever go back to Vhel!