The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A message at the doorstep of the Wild Surge Inn*  (Read 211 times)

Marswipp

*A message at the doorstep of the Wild Surge Inn*
« on: July 10, 2005, 08:05:00 pm »
There is reason to believe that the message was carried by a summoned creature. The body of the message reads, in decent writing: "I, Carr Lossëhelin, was with a small group (not sure if they are safe and were able to get out or not), in the mountain range between Fort Llast and Hlint, with the task of Healer. I also provided some defense.

Here is are some general directions for the path that was taken, starting in the mountain range: look for an ox on the top of a cliff to the South. Climb up the steep walk-way; go past the ox. Look for a path that, again, leads up (After climbing down the path that is in front of you, of course.); this time on the West. Climb down the next path, and look along the North for a cliff you can climb.

If I am correct, the path that I, and the group I was with have taken is nearly a circle.

In need of defense,
                                                                                              Carr

P.S. I am out of crossbow ammunition, have six and ten rations, and two full canteens."

OOC: I will be on as much as I can tommorow, waiting. My brother said that the game (either my client or the server -- I did not bother to ask.) crashed while I was AFK.
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Marswipp

RE: *A message at the doorstep of the Wild Surge Inn*
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 07:55:00 am »
*Carr picks up his messag, then continues on.*

// Lag: the cause of death.

Necromedon

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 04:16:00 pm »
    *A Drow appears from the dark. Reads over the note and replies.*  Carr, if you read this, we are safe.  Breunor Wildbeard came to our rescue.  We looked for you, but you were no where to be found.  May Az'atta find your path safe.

Necromedon

*scribed in sharp lettering*

Marswipp

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 05:49:00 pm »
    // The message was already picked up... :|

anything