The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for a few good men... and women  (Read 84 times)

Lynn1020

Looking for a few good men... and women
« on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:24 pm »
[SIZE=24][SIZE=18]*Amanda walks into the inn and with a smile on her face she clears a spot in the middle of the board and posts a parchment with neat handwriting.  She tilts her head as she steps back with her hands on her hips and looks at it the note a moment making sure it is straight before turning to leave*[/SIZE][/B]

I have found myself in need of a couple of diamonds for a scroll I am wanting.  So I am trying to plan a trip into the Rift to look for a few.  There are areas we will travel that I will not be able use my magic, so we will be in need a few strong  men and women that can fight without it.  I will bring plenty of bandages and potions just in case any are wounded. I need two diamonds.  Any diamonds, goods and coins found beyond that will be divided in the party on rolls.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=24]

[/SIZE][SIZE=24]I only ask that you be able to work with the group and travel ahead until everyone is ready. We can gather in Dalanther to meet each other and decide if we have enough to make the trip.  Then discuss our travel tactics. [/SIZE][SIZE=24]

[/SIZE][SIZE=24]~Amanda Coyle~

[SIZE=18]//We can meet in Dalanther at 3pm PDT, 6pm EST.  Thursday night.  Everyone is welcome but must be willing to work with the group and no charging ahead.  Sigh up here! :)[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

anything