The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A poster is left in the inn main hall and kitchen  (Read 135 times)

Hellblazer

A poster is left in the inn main hall and kitchen
« on: December 11, 2008, 02:43:21 am »
My darling,

By the reaction you had out of fort Llast, you got the wrong impression. If there is a lesson I have learned, is to not speak to someone standing on top of an anthill.

I have been searching for you to explain let you know of what was, and what was not. But I have failed in doing so. And so I have resulted in leaving you these posters.

I wish to be able to explain it to you in person, if you give this goof a chance.

*The poster is signed only by a wolf paw crossed by a blue carnation drawing.*

Link092

Re: A poster is left in the inn main hall and kitchen
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:12:32 am »
*Idoran passes through the kitchens, the smell of burnt barley is thick and lingers on him. He pauses and reads the note left, particularly the signature. after a moment of thought...*

"What in the hells has the boy done now?"

*He lets out a long sigh, and chuckles to himself, and heads out to gather more barley*

ponytails

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 06:00:32 pm »
    *In an elegant handwriting a reply is left*

Dear Goof,

I know what I saw, what you wanted me to see or perceive. I think you know me better than to try to play me a fool. If I ask the lady that was present, what would her perception be at your initials actions?

*signed*
    Keep Looking

*written here are the incantations to the see invisibility spell*

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 07:59:48 pm »
    *As the goof passes by, he sees the reply on the poster and takes down on papper the incantation she left.*

She would tell you the truth unless she wanted to harm me. The truth is that nothing happened, beside some ants wanted to feast on my legs.

*He draws again the same wolf paw and blue carnation bloom*

Shrowd Umbra

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:28 pm »
    *written upon the poster in script delicate enough to almost be elven*

Your fearful heart's stolen your wits, elf. Find your faith or find your courage.
    -S.U.