The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Seeking Investors  (Read 90 times)

Pen N Popper

*notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Seeking Investors
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:31:25 pm »

[SIZE=16]A strong initial turnout in signups for the dueling club is a good indication that match incentives would further increase support.  To that end, The Crossed Blades is seeking financial backers.

Contributions will be used for such things as tournament purses, trophies, and caterers at events.  Social gatherings at the arena's bar would also be sponsored.

If you are in a position to back The Crossed Blades financially, see Rolan Tennesen.[/SIZE]
[/I]

Pen N Popper

Re: *notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Seeking Investors
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 09:47:09 am »
*straightens notice*

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 11:43:33 am »
* A note is tacked below the poster. *

I am currently visiting Mistone and can be found in Fort Llast no 115.

Seek me there and I am willing to hear you out on what this entails.

Kobal Bluntaxe

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 12:52:12 pm »
*a letter is sent to a Rolan Tennesen*

Mister Rolan,

I would be willing to support such an event financially or logistically. If you desire to discuss the terms and contract, please send word to the Wolfswood Ranger Corps. Perhaps, the corps would be willing to sponsor an event and have a banner displayed in the Arena.

As a side note, I would also like to see more competitions in the fine art of the quarterstaff and archery, if you can manage it.

Respectfully,
 Rodlin Serim, 1st Lieutenant of the Wolfswood Ranger Corps

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 10:52:11 am »
Rolan:

I may have a coin or two clinking around - or other, more magical contributions - that could find their way into the Crossed Blades' coffers.  Talk to me.

- Keel

Pen N Popper

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 03:41:45 pm »
Rolan, wearing his leather apron and covered with forge grime, reads the attached notes and smiles broadly.  

"Working capital," he says loud enough to be heard by the passerby, "I think I'll have to sponsor some competitions for the more junior of us amongst the ranked."  

He notes down the names and checks his purse for enough True to send birds in reply.

"An archery class," he mumbles on his way back to the Vehl smithy, "a worthy skill worth consideration."

anything