The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lock picker required  (Read 151 times)

Masterjack

Lock picker required
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:56:02 pm »
I require a lock picker for a few jobs. Their will be a bit of danger and a bit of boredom. I do not require a very experienced one. Pay will be 50/50 split of the loot or 500 true what ever is greater.

Beli Stonewill

//level 7 rogue should be good enough. Send me a PM if interested and will arrange a time

Interia_Discordius

Re: Lock picker required
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:17:09 pm »
I love opening up locks.

Signed above a single, red line,
Kinai Ancalime

Odranoela

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:45 pm »
"Oi can open any lock ya throw at me, matey! Lino is tha name and ya know wot oi look like. Oi open Storan's, Nameless, whatevah ya wish n' the price is fair, howevah it considers danger factor, equipament needed, etc.. Talk ta me 'bout it when we run into each other!"

[[Lino would love to do it, wish I'd get more posts like this.

darkstorme

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 02:13:09 am »
I've been known to get by a lock or two.

-Kell.

// I'm no "rouge" - will a rogue do?

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 01:38:43 pm »
If it is a professional job you seek, look no further than Sami Groundbreaker, Bounty Hunter, of Haven, and provided things are properly organised and set out I see no problems. Send word at your earliest convenience if such an arrangement would suit.

Naturally you have stipulated little of the work itself and this would have to be looked at before giving proper assesment of the task or as you alluded to tasks at hand. I am not so sure on the sentiment of boredom or how one qualifies for this aspect of the task, but naturally that could be examined in the fullness of time, or at som point in the journey suitable to all parties in order that something useful could be derived from this aspect of the journey.

Well better keep it brief and I await word.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 01:44:44 pm »
You know my hobbies, Beli.
~P