The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A call for Volunteers  (Read 717 times)

cbnicholson

A call for Volunteers
« on: August 10, 2011, 08:43:37 am »
Be it known that volunteers are sought to patrol Silkwood.  Contact Knight Captain Daniel Poetr in Aeridin's Grove if you have an interest.

//this is in response to a dm initiative, no firm dates/times are known at this time.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, Ravemore

gilshem ironstone

Re: A call for Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 09:31:55 am »
Gel'larian approaches Daniel from the direction of Enzo's bow shop.

So, I see that the people out there decided to get serious.  Its good you are here.  I imagine you have orders, but if you need to get the lay of the land I will be around.

cbnicholson

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 09:54:20 am »
Daniel smiles wearily at Gel's words, "Aye, but my task is not an easy one, Master Gel'larian.  We of the Dragon offer our protection, tis true, but we are also seeking information as to the Dark elves whereabouts in Silkwood.  How would you feel about being charge of the scouts? "Daniel looks down ruefully at his plate armor." I fear I make a poor scout myself.

Oscar Wilde

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:02:19 am »
He looks him over and states matter of factly

Yes you would be filled with poison-tipped arrows before you could utter a prayer.  I am happy to continue in my task, however I feel that we need to collaborate.  I want to capture one the devils alive, which thus far has been an exercise in futility.  Some heavily armored troops in the right place might give us the punch we need to get one back here and question him.

cbnicholson

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 10:52:49 am »
Quite right, Master Gel'larian, quite right.  Very well, I hope more of my brothers and sisters answer my call for aid and perhaps a few hardier blades.  With these we should be able to spring a trap of a suitable nature for you.

Oscar Wilde

Serissa

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 11:03:54 am »
Lana sends a note--

I'd be happy to accompany you, Daniel.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 01:30:31 pm »
A raven drops off a letter for Daniel.  Afterward it tries to perch on his shoulder, cawing, "Corn!  Corn!"

The letter reads:  
I hear you're dark ear hunting.  Let me know if you need a skilled blade.
~Tyra

anything