The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A note of the missing and of vampires  (Read 97 times)

Grid Blader

A note of the missing and of vampires
« on: July 30, 2005, 03:27:00 pm »
* A man walking in with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing the robes of Toran strolls in to the inn.  He pins two notes to the board, turns and walks out.*

I am looking for information on a Family there last names are Kugeischrine.  Two males and one female there first names are Johna, Jasslin, and Juline..  

If you have any information pleas contact me

Thank You
Quantum Windword
Cleric Of Toran

*The second notes*

I am looking for a Female Master Vampire.  Is is on the run, she is hurt, and scared.  Please do not approch her, she will be dangours.  My and a group of brave adventures defeated the two Male Master Vampires, and she is the only one left now.  Please report any information as soon as possable to me.  I thank you.

Quantum Windrword
Cleric of Toran

Shadowblade225

RE: A note of the missing and of vampires
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 04:52:00 pm »
*Michaelis sits down to a table, with a bowl of stew, pulling out a book he glances and sees the note*

Hmm,  I'll need to speak with Quantum about this.

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 04:40:00 am »
*a note is attached to the second note*

Although weak the female, Jasslin, may be looking for slaves prepared to do here bidding. Being the hero and killing here will not end here threat since her soul is protected by a foul magic that enables her to ‘live’ again as long as this link exists. Taking here as a prisoner or tracking here may be the preferred option.

It is possible the two males are still alive but no longer wear the protection on their soul and therefore I think they can be killed by conventional means. If alive they may be looking for aid in restoring the foul magic that protected them before.

The foul magic that surrounds these vampires involves large gems able to absorb the live energy of the slain vampire and releasing it at a later stage. Anybody with information regarding this please report this as well.

It will save lives! (a trail of blood continues where the last sentence ends)

*the note is not signed*

Grid Blader

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 08:39:00 pm »
*Goes in and checks the posts under his note*

*Turns and starts to walk out with out saying a word, and he looks very tired, blood shot eyes, mated up hair, and his slow walk.  Shows the he has not sleep in a long period of time.*

*wispers to himself*

I will try to get a few hours of sleep, and I will start looking again.....

*Looks out the window and notices the sun is down and the moon is shining in all it glory*

*starts laughing.  Every one is turning to see why he is laughing so much and so hard*

*talking himself as he walks out of the Inn, inbetween his laughing*

No....  Rest....  Again....  

Grid Blader

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 03:56:00 pm »
More then just a vampire now a days * quantum says to himself as he walks out*

anything