The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Adventurers Needed In Search for Family  (Read 64 times)

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
Adventurers Needed In Search for Family
« on: October 18, 2005, 07:57:00 am »
*A letter is posted prominently inside the inn, near the entrance.*

I can not wait any longer.  I must know what happened to my family.  When last I saw the village Clan Firefall called home, the forge was burning, our houses razed, and my entire family missing.  This came to pass before I came to Hlint, and the questions in my mind have only grown more insistent since then.  Alone and disoriented, my exodus from the mountains is nothing less than miraculous, but other than myself, there is no sign of my family on Mistone or Rilara.

I have quit Hlint and traveled to the city of Lorindar.  From here I intend to explore Dregar and find some trace of my kinsfolk.  In particular, I hope to explore the range of mountains known as the Serpents and search the outlying areas.  However, I understand that the wilderness of Dregar is quite dangerous, and I am uncertain of my success alone.

I am looking for able and willing adventurers to help me.  Rangers and woodsmen would be especially welcome, but this quest will likely require other skills and talents.  Any aid you can offer will be gratefully accepted.  I will wait in Lorindar until I've gathered enough help or I conclude no help is coming.

Should some grim fate befall me, I bid all of my friends better fortune than that of myself and my clan.

Victor Firefall

(Interested parties should meet in Lorindar around 8PM CST on Thursday, or contact me since my time is flexible.)

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
RE: Adventurers Needed In Search for Family
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 10:37:00 am »
(Event added to calendar.)

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
RE: Adventurers Needed In Search for Family
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 08:39:00 pm »
*letter mailed from Port Hampshire*

A good friend has convinced me not to throw my life away in an ill considered search of Dregar.

However, I can not return to Hlint and spend my days crafting in blissful ignorance of the world around me, while the fate of my family remains unsolved.  Therefore, I am relocating to Leilon, where I can better organize my search.  I can likely be found at the Leilon Arms, where I will be recruiting adventurers to aid in this quest.

I now have a rough idea of where to begin.  I only hope that I can find enough assistance to make the search a success.

Sincerely,

Victor Firefall

anything