The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Honora speaks to those she trusts  (Read 78 times)

Honora

Honora speaks to those she trusts
« on: September 11, 2006, 01:35:13 pm »
*Honora finds you.  She is obviously upset, but in control.  She takes time to speak as clearly as she can.*

You've seen that notice bout the executions?  I've seen lots of folks looking.  I've been thinkin.  Tell me yer opinion on this.  

*she takes a breath*

We can't do this by violence.  Them folks in Pranzis have seen too much an they're not going ta respond ta that.  What I think we need ta do is force Broegar to show his hand.  He took Pranzis by force; he was one of Blood's Generals, by gods!  But folks needin water an food forget that when their children cry.  Now, they have basic comforts an we need to remind them what he IS.  What he STILL is.  

We need ta challenge him.  A public discussion on the executions...before they happen!  I don't see him jumpin to cooperate, an if he does, names will be taken.  So there is risk.  But the folks an them guards that are still good at heart an I'm sure there are some...will see.  What ta do bout the executions, I don't know.  But I do know I can't stand by an watch my friends hang.  So we force it before, expose the trials, try for amnisty, for banishment, for some concession that appeals ta the hearts of Pranzis, maybe the people will force the issue.  If not, then I don't know.  

But beyond that...

We need ta challenge his leadership.  Lawfully.  A person ta "move Pranzt forward", ta emphasize that while Broegar brought law ta the city, he ain...isn't the one ta reshape it.  Challenge him ta step down to a General role again now that order is restored.  Let a person with the forsight ta build and improve take the reigns.  You know he won't go fer that!  That will force him out, an again it will be dangerous, but I think we got ta give the people a reason to revolt.  He kin hold the city as long as he kin hide behind a mask of civility.  Let's peel that mask off.  

Anyway, that's what I've been thinkin.  Requires folks ta take big chances, an I'm one that will.  I can't be the one ta challenge him...*points to her skin and fangs* but I'll put my neck on the line just the same.

What do you think?