The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ~A notice for those at The Hlint Courthouse meeting.~  (Read 120 times)

AbnerMojo

• View Profile
    ~A notice for those at The Hlint Courthouse meeting.~
    « on: December 11, 2006, 03:23:57 am »
    Friends,

I have thought it over in the days since the meeting. And I am for it. I would like it very much if Miss Triba, or Miss Acacea could take us to meet these folks. So we can sit down, and talk, learn a bit of what each of us expects, fears, wishes to see happen.

Also as a bit of a progress report, I have been spending time in the Library at the tower in Port Hampshire. Mostly I have been trying to read up on things like engineering, architecture, and the like looking for solutions to our problems. I've also been trying to find lore on Twin Lions, and our soon to be new neighbors as well.

I hope to seek out some Master Dwarfs, or other skilled engineers soon to get some advice on the challenges we will be facing. I also hope I might get a good bit of an education out of it.

And just to keep us all informed, and on the same page as we move forward. Could those of you who have decided to follow through with this just leave me a message here, and just include what your doing, planning to do, and things you feel need to be addressed? And those of you who attended, but do not wish to move forward, I wish you luck in what ever venture you do choose to follow.

-Signed, Uilliam SeeksPeace.