The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Are you there Katia? It's me Plenarius.  (Read 672 times)

Nuzatch

• Followers of Aragen
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: Are you there Katia? It's me Plenarius.
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 01:16:00 am »
*Scherzo sees the note on the wall.  Grinning slightly he tucks himself in the corner of the inn and seems to read just a little more intently*

*Across the room Volrath is pondering the note over a Cherry Lambic.*

Hrm, that Plenarius fellow sure knows how to get a man thinking.

*He purchases a room, and makes himself comfortable and kneels down on the floor*

Lady Lucinda, you have blessed me with your holy light and strengthened my ties to The Weave.  You have given purpose to an old man once again and for that, I have not words to thank you.  May you bless my friends that their ties into The Weave grow ever stronger, and I so that I might right the wrongs caused to it.

*He spends most of the rest of the evening in his room in deep thought, emerging occasionally for another Cherry Lambic*

Trip1888

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 08:57:00 am »
*a small halfling with muscular hands is writing on a small, candlelit table*  *slowly puts down his quill pen and tilts his head up closing his eyes*

Aragen.  I know knowledge and wisdom are not dead.  I know there are those who still turn to you to lead them down the path that is right.  I am one of them.  Lead us all now.  Give us the wisdom to undo this evil.  I look to you.

*slowly opens his eyes, picks up his quill pen, and begins writing again*

-Bido Ryskill

RouterBlade

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2005, 11:43:00 am »
Bruenor drops his shield down infront of him 2 feet away, inverts his axe and lowers it to the ground as bruenor rests his hands on the bottom of the handle as he prays on his knees to his god of war,battle.vigilance, and bravery near the pond in hlint

He begins speaking in his dwarvish tongue

"Vorax, god that guides my life..I thank you for watching over me and giving me the strength and bravery to overcome certain tasks. Without you I would indeed be lost and helpless. Give my friends and I the bravery and strength to cleave Sinthar Bloodstone's skull along with his generals Milara,Dreznab, Eon, and Xandrial. You inspire my every action,every thought. I hope one day i may be of more service to you, but for now I am your faithful Kuldjargh and servant."

General_Ski

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: July 05, 2005, 11:49:00 am »
    *sees all the notes*  Mumbles: By Aeridin, if these beings aided others as much as they pray to their Gods, they'd be closer to their Gods indeed. It's deeds not prayers that helped me closer to the light. May Aeridin shed light on your paths.
    *Turns and slowly walks away*

Sakura

• View Profile
      « Reply #24 on: July 05, 2005, 03:13:00 pm »
      [SIZE=2.5]*Willow sits near the temple of Deliar holding her treasure, a small ring with a blood red diamond set inside. She looks to the sky and wonders what the world is coming too*  [COLOR=2286CB]Deliar, Grant us the blessings of the treasure of above. I am always to the day-to-day life looking to be a better merchant for you. It’s hard when one is striving to find the one we lost and to live for everything that shines under the moon.[/COLOR]  *She sighs*  [COLOR=2286CB]I shall love only two and there is only two for me.[/COLOR] *Smiling slightly*[COLOR=2286CB] You Deliar and my beloved Alexander. Many friends have come and gone but something’s will always remain the same in the world of luck and coin.  What is it that calls us to the world of coin? Most will never know... but I know in my heart that I shall always be there, even if the world would fall into a war and chaos. I shall rise up with my courage and my friends by my side to fight what ever comes our way.[/COLOR]  *She then thinks of all her friends.*  [COLOR=2286CB]I have so much to be thankful for; oddly I have friends that would be worshipers of those that you would not love so much. [/COLOR]*She smiles*[COLOR=2286CB]  But in any time of trouble I believe it would be best to strive to work with them.  What is life with out someone to sell to?[/COLOR]  *She then stands putting the ring back on her left ring finger. After which she looks to the south then north as in for searching for someone that will never come to see her again. She takes short steps to the crafters hall watching over her shoulder for something or someone that might step out of the shadows. Opening the crafting door, she stops herself from crying as she walks into the hall in hopes of creating that perfect gem for the one she loves.*[/SIZE]

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
        • Followers of Toran
        • View Profile
      « Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 04:56:00 am »
      Hyuga reads the note, sits, and reflects on it.

"It is a strange land ... but if my ancestors can hear me, may they lend me strength."

Xerina

• View Profile
        « Reply #26 on: July 07, 2005, 04:57:00 am »
        *ErN'aer reads the note and walks out to the temple of Ilsare in Hlint. And after a early morning bath bows before the statue*
        Lady of Dreams once in my life I felt love, when I first met my Tidwell. Twice in life I have been touched by you. As a babe when my father fell in battle having never seen me, and again when I met my love Tidwell, who also fell in battle against the song witch. Three times the sting of loss has struck me. Again when Alan my uncle and mentor fell before the song witch. Four times I was named cursed and weak. Five lives were drawn together and shattered by the song witch, My father, my lover, my uncle, my own, and the witch herself. Lady of Dreams to those that have passed beyond my grasp I know they did not follow you but send them my love, and to the one here I hate the one that shares my skin teach her love and let your love guard me. Guide our work our writing and our songs. Let my stories inspire heroics in my companions and spark love for life and our fellow man.
        *She reflects on her life and the love lost and with a tear running down her cheek stands and walks out the gate from Hlint and into the forest*