The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: // Open Invitation //  (Read 218 times)

Pseudonym

// Open Invitation //
« on: August 28, 2009, 12:24:13 am »
*Arkolio addresses whomover of the adventurer set that might be gathered in Hempstead this day*

Sometimes a man feels ..

*pauses*

.. sometimes there is so much wrong with this world, so many things broken that a man can't help but think to himself, "Why bother?". If it ain't Milara, it's Rael. If it ain't Rael, it's this Dragon Cult. If it ain't them it's Fisty instead. Tsunamis in Tilmar, refugees starvin' in Belinara. The problems of this here world are just too big. Too many. Makes a man wanna stick his head in the sand and drown out all the calls for help. Silence the, you know, the need. The hopelessness.

*seems to gather his thoughts*

Anyways. I found this girl in Vehl, maybe about 8 or 9 ... real sick she is. Not likely to see out the season unless she gets help. Ain't nuthin' special about her. She ain't no princess, she ain't nuthin' special .. probably the world is gonna march on just like it was before regardless if she lives or dies.

*takes a deep (fortifying) breath*

I said I was gonna help her .. ain't no reward in it. Likely she'll be dead of something else in a few years anyways ...

*slight pause*

... but I said i'd help. You're welcome to come along too.

// Quest. //

Pseudonym

Re: // Open Invitation //
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:53:29 pm »
*Clears his throat, gives a slight shrug before backing out of the square and heading in the direction of the docks*

// Just a little bump that this (open to all) quest is on in 12 hours time. //

Pseudonym

Re: // Open Invitation //
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 01:57:49 am »
*Once more in the square of Hempstead, Arkolio addresses whomever has gathered to listen.*

So, ya reckon you're tough, huh? Come show us how tough you are ... if you're game.