The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For Your information  (Read 112 times)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
For Your information
« on: June 05, 2005, 05:31:00 am »
A pure white paper has been posted amongst the other notifications on the wall of Wild Surge Inn. The handwriting on it is clear, swift looking and elegant. It says:  For Your information,

Due to the recent offences committed by Shadision the Viper I have decided that it is time to put an end to his plans of ascension.  For this purpose I am gathering a group of skilled individuals to support me on my trip to the Dungeon of the Viper amongst the Demon Mountains. There I am hoping to uncover some of the secrets of his past and his current state.  Besides prowess in combat, this mission also requires a certain level of tact for this is not an act of war against Blood or his troops and I wish to avoid needless commotion.

If you are interested of such a position send me a letter with your resume and the price you considering to be a fair one for your services. I do want to remind you all, that this is Xanthril and Demon Mountains we are discussing of, so I will only hire those who I know to be reliable and able to take care of themselves or those who present me the most impressive resume with proper recommendations. Also I am not in a process of hiring an army, so there are only limited slots open and I will handpick the ones I approve.

If you consider yourself able and are still interested, send me an application to the following adress before 10th of the Summer Home.

105 Hlint
Mistone

For The Lady of Dreams
Her Harper
Reventage D'vinn   // I'm thinking this would happen either next weekend of the weekend after that on Saturday GMT evening, around 8pm GMT, Noon PST.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
RE: For Your information
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 02:45:00 pm »
After some hibernation, plans are slowly being set to motion.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=1035&year=2005&month=7

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 12:08:00 pm »
There has been a few people who have told me they would wish to join but aren’t free on the date chosen, 9th of July.

We could postpone this by one day, to the 10th of July, if more people would be available them. Could the people who have signed up for the event either PM me or reply here which date you would prefer. Thank you.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 12:32:00 pm »
I do wish to help with this cause, but unfortunately I'll be unavailable until Mulnar, Jular 11.

//I'm afraid I won't have access to a decent computer until about the 11th.  Anytime after the 10th is fine.  Majority rules however, so if folks wish to do it on the 10th have fun :)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 10:04:00 am »
Based on the replies I have received I'm going to move this forward by one day. So the trip will happen next Sunday, 10th of July. The time will stay the same.

anything