The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: DEMONS AT LARGE  (Read 144 times)

Beeep

• View Profile
    DEMONS AT LARGE
    « on: January 24, 2006, 07:01:27 am »
    *written with large letters and posted around Hlint* ALL YE BE WARNED!  DEMONS ARE AT LARGE, SEEMS THEY ARE MISSING A MASTER, SO THEY SHOW UP ALL OVER, EVEN INSIDE THE GATES.  SO SHOW CAUTION WHERE EVER YOU GO AND IF POSSIBLE TRAVEL IN NUMBERS.  MAY YOU HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY [/B] *sighed with small letters* Sturdy

Gilmh

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    RE: DEMONS AT LARGE
    « Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 06:54:54 am »
    *Gelden sees the note and sighs to himself*: We get rid of the master and now the minions are all over...
     *Puts on his helmet and armor, draws his sword and shield and leaves the inn*

eddiecoyote

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    RE: DEMONS AT LARGE
    « Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 12:35:35 pm »
    *Tristan-Paladin of Toran- writes a note*
      I fought many of these demonsyesterday with several brave and noble friends. However, I was not hitting thebeasts as I am nolonger unable to use my enchanted blade and regular steel will not work. While those brave companions went forth to search out the source of all the demons (we vanquished around twenty of them near Hlint) I had to stay back and look for a means of enchanting my blade. I fight, I do not cast spells and the number of my own enchanting is small. It was a shame and a dishonor upon me to have to hold back and search for a weapon while others went to the fight.
      I implore anyone who might assist me, I do not ask for help lightly, yet I am in need of a weapon in order to battle these demons. I have in my possession an enchanted blade with electric enhancements also. I will trade it for a blade that has only enchantment upon it. If this is seen as an unfair trade, I'll gladly pay money, set the price. I do not quibble with prices, I must get to the fight!
      Tristan Morgan

//(OOC) someone tried to do me a favor a few weeks agoand put electrical enhancements on my +1 blade... now I must become lvl 9 to use it (am currently just shy of lvl 8). I had to log off last night just as the demon hunt started and am trying to find a way to role play this in character... if it werent for real world demands I would never have left.... Tristan would attack a demon with a wooden club if need be.

feniox

Re: DEMONS AT LARGE
    « Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 12:41:26 pm »
    *Kurgaz steps up to the board and posts a further note beneath the last*

I'm nay sure if ye were there when I was fighting them, but there's nay shame in staying out of a fight ye cant win lad. As I explained to Thrain after he had to stand by and heal me as I fought a Balrog by meself in the north outskirts. The trick with the bigger demons is simply to keep hitting them until ye break trough the protections, though the more of ye that can fight the better.

I will make ye a new blade lad of iron lad, made with the finest Dwarven craftmanship seek me out and I will give ye a fair price on it.

- Kurgaz Ulfson. Defender of Vorax

Ne'er

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 06:30:47 pm »
    *Jet posts a note*

Keep a mage or priest nearby, some of those Demons it wouldn't matter how hard your sword is. And be  prepared at all times.

*no signature is left*

Niles09

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 09:04:08 am »
    *a note*

there was yet another demon attack outside dire wood, it killed on of us, so be on your guard..

Shadowblade225

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 09:51:07 am »
    *Michaelis is surveying Tibum, walking around in his full plate armor, glancing at the buildings, the people, talking amongst other soldiers, etc...  His words deal with rebuilding, clensing the area, the peoples moral, issues like that when one soldier tells him of these demons around the Mistone area.  He sighs, nods to the man, and heads back to a ship due to take off for Karthy*.

feniox

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 04:34:04 pm »
    *Another note is placed on the board, written surprisingly well for a Dwarf"

There was another attack on Hlint today, worse than the previous ones. During the attack a Balor challanged a group of warriors to fight, saying the first would face a painful death. After listening to my fellow warriors and nay stepping up to the challenge, the Balor got bored and took to the skies.I now feel ashamed that it has been left to roam the earth when we could have at least attempted to stop it, or died trying. In order to redeem myself, I wish to pursue this demon to it's end, and would request that any information to do with it to let me know. Or for any groups that intend to go after it to let me join with them.

- Kurgaz.

anything