The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Giant goes to school  (Read 73 times)

Thedan955

• View Profile
    Giant goes to school
    « on: August 21, 2005, 11:10:00 pm »
    *you over hear a giant talking to a well dressed gnome in the inn*

"Okay gnome helper buddy,  me meets dis elf feller en he says me needs get smerter so he takes me ta skool"

"But what about your business Klugger,  who will run that?  lots of people depend on you."

"Yah me comes back once en while fer budiness short stack,  till den yu takes care dem rocks en tings.  Oh wait,  teacher say dat rocks more den one so yu gots pluggerize it er sumtin.  Rockses  en tingses yah dats it.  Me gud learner."

"Well all right then,  ill have to send messages to all your costomers.  You might lose some because im no miner and lumberjack like you are."

"Bah!  dats okay,  me comes back Hlint den all peepols nos giants back ta town.  Yu no worries"

*The giant walks out of the inn and before the door closes you hear his voice say "Eh!  dis some kinda parade?"

//Classes start today.  Need to really focus this semester cause im trying to graduate soon.  I will not be on nearly as often.  Im sorry to all the people that wanted to start the resource store.  Quantum and Morton,  your both welcome to use my house for whatever for now.  Morton i think i still need to make you a key,  ill try to do that next time i see you on.  Bye all,  not for good but ya know....

-Klugger

NEXUS7

RE: Giant goes to school
    « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 05:48:00 am »
    *A get well soon card is posted to the wall*

"Gets well soon Klugger, I knows that Skool cans be bad and take a long time to get over. Thinking ofs ya

Your Mate Spugly"