The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dwarven warparty  (Read 160 times)

Varka

Dwarven warparty
« on: November 09, 2007, 01:56:14 am »
*In Hlints in the locals sits quietly and drinks their afternoon ale, talking about the what happened lately (usual stuff) as the main door is opened with a loud bang!*  Ronus ye old ninny! Are you in there! *a dwarf in an old red broken fullplate marches in looks around. The Innkeeper walks angrily over to the dwarf* You! Dwarf! Keep your voice down and please respect the locals!

*The dwaf response* bah! Innkeeper calm dauwn yeself and tell me if ye seen Ronus or nay cause oi need ale, food and a long talk wit me kin.
*The Innkeeper sighs* I have not seen him lately. I am pretty sure he left to Haven for a small deal but he should soon be back unless some bandits takes care of him before
*The dwarf* Har! Nay fifty mercs can take dauwn good Old Ronus *looks around at the inn which seems to have seen better days* any really much going on ere anymere?
*The Innkeeper irritated* Are you mocking my pride and inn?
*The dwarf* nay nay lad easy dere *considers and grabs a bag with coins and gives it to him* In a few days oi bring me kin ere. Nauw ye warned. Make sure dere be golden ale and tasty meat. Dis ploice needs anodder dwarven gathering!  
*The innkeeper grabs the bag and nods in a bit better mode but then stares at the dwarf shortly and his face expression changed to the worse* eehhh is *pause* Is it you Varka Cle *Varka burst out into a new laugh* AYE AND DIS TOIME WE MAYBE GONNA TOSS OXES AROUND IN DA INN!!! *varka laughs and walks out again*
*The Innkeeper gulps and prepares for the worst*

// To all dwarven characters and half dwarves ;) Look at the Calendar Lets see if we can make this happen!!!!

scifibarbie

Re: Dwarven warparty
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 02:08:43 am »
Bout bloody toime!

Grenna will be dere an so will her brew. Ronus ale is more loike drinkin water from da well..I be bringing some stuff wit a kick!

AN ifn Dalan aint gonna be der..den oi be bringin a shovel wit a dent from his head on it!

Grenna Rockbasher

//wednesday and thursdays work best for me.

anything