The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Join Club Llast!  (Read 61 times)

HozenBigger

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Join Club Llast!
« on: November 18, 2005, 10:29:00 pm »
*posted in HLint, Fort Llast, Leilon, Krandor, Port Hampshire and Fort Valensk*

Club Llast is a new club situated in Fort Llast. It features a training hall, a spa, a café, and teleportation! For members of our club, there will be free drinks, a free buffet,  free hickery pipes and flatbottom pipweed, free massages from our massuse (dont forget tip though), and free alchemic goods! To become a member contact Justain Leonar, it costs a mere 1000 gold a month ((RL week)), and whats better, we give you a key so our doors are always open for you to enjoy a drink or a rellaxing dip in the hot tub. Just think, you can come here, buy a house in prazis and use our portal to reach it in seconds!

So you say 1000 gold is pricy? Well you DO get a free pipe, free drinks, free food, free teleportation (for as long as is available), and not to mention access to our training room and spa where you can get a great massage, absolutly free with membership! Its location is 118 Fort Llast.

Rules: there are not many rules, but rules none the less.

1.) we work on an honor code, we trust that  you will not take advantaage of free and take more than you can consume personally. of you do this, membeship will be permanently revoked.

2.) keep your private life private... please the spa is for meeting newpeople and cooling off, but do not take "meeting" new people too far. We dont want tohave to remove you for disguisting behavior.

3.) The massuse has the abvility to refuse service if she finds that you have been too rude, upsetting, etc. She is there to give you a massage, nothing more.

DMOE

RE: Join Club Llast!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 01:43:00 am »
*Ireth reads the note and sighs thinking to herself that Fort Llast used to be such a quiet place to live*

*mutters under her breath*

Great as if it's not bad enough I live next to the Toran Temple, now this!

HozenBigger

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 06:37:00 pm »
Due to a new emplyee, we are now offering free Iron full and half plates for MEMBERS of CLUB LLAST, also if you come with a friend to  suscribe, you can pay 800 gold each, rather than 1000.

Also, this IS NOT a guild whatsoever...                                Justain

//btw if GMs find it wrong that I give full plates out to memebrs, I can change this policy... however this is not a hand-out, only memebrs can have access to these items.

NEXUS7

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 06:16:00 am »
Spugly Fugelet puts hes name down
Day have hot bath der it very nice

Ne'er

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 02:37:00 pm »
*an attatchment added to the previous note, as well as posted inside the club*

Greetings all new and potential members!
My name is Samuel Tryden, and I am the new co-manager of the soon-to-be world famous, Club Llast! Along with Justain, I shall be making it so that your experiences at Club Llast are some that you will never forget. If you are intersted in membership, please contact me in addition to Justain. We will do our best to make it so you have a fun-filled, and relaxing time at Club Llast. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Signed,
Samuel Tryden

///////////////////////////////////
As an ooc note, Samuel's actual character name is Ne'er Greyen (the character is in disguise and I would appreciate it if he was addressed as Sam unless otherwise noted). So please send him a tell if you are interested

Shadowblade225

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 05:06:00 pm »
*Michaelis reads the note, particularly a few parts out loud to himself*

"Club Llast is anew club situated in Fort Llast. It features a training hall, a spa, a café,and teleportation! For members of our club, there will be free drinks, a freebuffet, free hickery pipes and flatbottom pipweed, free massages from ourmassuse (dont forget tip though), and free alchemic goods! To become a membercontact Justain Leonar, it costs a mere 1000 gold a month"

*he looks up and speaks to himself* Justain Leonar.  Isn't this man a Toranite Paladin? *he continues to read out loud*

"So you say 1000gold is pricy? Well you DO get a free pipe, free drinks, free food, freeteleportation (for as long as is available), and not to mention access to ourtraining room and spa where you can get a great massage, absolutly free with membership!Its location is 118 Fort Llast."

What debauchery is this! A toranite paladin making a profit over massages, free drinking, smoking, it's a blasted Xeenite temple! *he's now visibly angry - he then sighs and looks up* My lord Toran, what has the order come to when it's more into making a profit and living in luxary when there's a bloody war going on!  I'll need to find this man and have a talk with him.  Perhaps it's time I separate the wheat from the weeds.  I pray he isn't one of the weeds.