The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Letters sent out to those that agreed to help take back Stone and to aid in returning Beryls power.  (Read 248 times)

Tobias

// Note: This letter was only sent to those that agreed to help. I am just putting it here to save the headache of pm'ing everyone. If anything is planned it will mostly like be on the weekend. Please just list the time you are available on the weekends at the bottom of your replys. thanks!  
    Dear friends,
                 A couple of days ago while praying, Beryl came to me in a dream and showed me images of a secret passage near the Sunspear Castle. If you are willing to come with me to see if we can explore the cave and find a back entrance to the temple and even to see if we can find others that might have escaped. We must be careful and cautious for we do not know if the enemy has found out about this tunnel also.
      I appreciate all the help and loyalty you have shown me and the Deep Mother. If anyone has suggestion on how to find answers why and how Beryls powers were weakend I woul d be glad to hear them. All I know is it seems that her power faded when the attack on Stone happened, so that is the only place I know to start to look for clues. I will contact you all again when we can plan a time to go.
  Quillwem.

Harlas Ravelkione

RE: Letters sent out to those that agreed to help take back Ston
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 02:27:00 pm »
* reads the letter and says to himself * I am looking forward to testing myself against his demons. *nods* But the Deep Mother? *shrugs* I don't even know who she is...

* replies *

I will try to be there.

Rashar

// My schedule is flexible this weekend. GMT times suit me best though.

steverimmer

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 02:42:00 pm »
Bil be glad to receive letter yes he is...Bil wonders if there be some gem of divine power or something that be damaged or stolen perhaps yes he does.  Anyways yous can trust mighty goblin magic to aids yous in your quest yes yous cansigned Bilvikki

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 03:30:00 pm »
I will do my best to be there and help you.

-Syn

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 08:28:00 pm »
Dear Quill,

This is promising, as Sunspear Castle was reported untouched by the enemy.  Name the time and place, and I will join you.

- V.F.

Yllyrryon

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 10:25:00 pm »
*A courier delivers the a note to Quill, that when opened appears and reads as follows:
Inscribed in Common on a fine parchment in calligraphy that is flowing and graceful, yet austere:*

Quill-

I am ready to assist you.  Name the time and place where we gather.  You know how to contact me.

I am sending you a copy a report I am passing on to others.  If we are to attack the town to liberate it, there will likely be much greater force brought to bear against us, as I have indicated in the report.

Ael

Notes from Scouting of Occupied Stone - Sunra, 1 Janra, *year*

Enemy forces present at time of scouting: Dwarven warriors equipped with green axes, 9; Ogre Mage, 1; Tiefling in robes (caster?) 1; Balor prince, 1; Giants, 4 (one with dark red skin and horned helmet); Other demonic looking creature, size of a man, in armor, 1.  A token force, likely to slow the advance of any would-be liberators; likely much greater force will be brought against us when we attack.

Some of the buildings that were formerly along the northeast-north edge of Stone, including what was the bank, there, have been torn down.  Some makeshift shelters have been built in that area; a large graveyard is there - to the north of the temple.  Three large excavation shafts have been dug there as well.

Why would they be attempting such massive excavations there?

As has been reported, the town is in ruins; gallows, cages, and other torture and execution devices are about the town, some still containing the remains of their last victims.  Bones, skeletons, and remains are strewn about randomly throughout the place.

I enclose a couple sketches of the place I made from memory.

Ael Rynthien d’lil Maethra

*here Ael has made some rough drawings corresponding to the following images:*

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=308&photoid=5301

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=308&photoid=5300

deagle

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 10:56:00 pm »
Quill,

As you are my elder within the temple I defer to you...I will give assistance and lifeforce in aiding the return of power to our precious Deep Mother. I shall be there when needed.
May Her Perfection give guidance...

Starr Sapphire...Adventurine of Her Perfection

//This is difficult because I have Starr and Twixel. I am available this anytime this weekend except 7am to 3pm pst on Saturday (working)

Grid Blader

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 11:34:00 pm »
I will do my best to help you in this time of need..

Quantum Windword
Cleric Of Toran

goldz8

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 12:14:00 am »
Dear Quillwem,

I shall endevour to bet here too.

Shiny Diamondlustre

//Not sure of times over the weekend though. Let us know when and I'll try and be there.

Ne'er

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 04:36:00 am »
Quillwem,

Myself and ireth will be more than willing to assist you in this.

-Jet
//I should be available pretty much all of Saturday

Lilswanwillow

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 07:38:00 am »
*lifts her head at the letter*
hmmm, I could help with my bow, I know I could.

//open all weekend, anytime...as long as you don't put a level restriction TOO BAD on it!!!//

Pibemanden

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 08:18:00 am »
*Storold replies after checking with the upper clergy in Spellgard*

I will be there to help you investigate this matter.

*Signed*Storold

//I am avalible at gmt evenings(7pm+).

Tobias

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2006, 08:14:00 pm »
Dear friends,
                    Lets us all meet at Hlint in the court house on the 8th of Janra at 10:am so we may discuss our course of action. What Ael has sent to me is very disturbing and I have no clue why they are excavating except for finding the deep gnomes and their surplus of goods.
    Quillwem

Lilswanwillow

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2006, 06:21:00 am »
//hmmm, I'll try to be there... made plans for the weekend to make a big trip, I'll move it forward a day though!!!

Tobias

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2006, 07:05:00 am »
// sorry all 10:00am est time.