The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Notice to Arcane Weavers  (Read 145 times)

ZeroVega

Notice to Arcane Weavers
« on: June 17, 2005, 12:36:00 pm »
*written in a thin spidery calligraphy this note is posted in Hlint, Leilon, Port Hampshire, Point Harbor, Lorindar, and Pranzis*
    To those who weild Arcane magic, and to those who would. Another meeting is to be held regarding an Arcane Academy that is forming. Information regarding the school will be given out at the meeting and new members will be accepted. The presence of our current members is requested but not required.
  *signed* Arch Magus, Tathnolu Rilyn'val-
  ((Post here if you're interested in joining with a short IC reply. I plan to hold this next weekend, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If you are able to make those dates, please post the times in both PDT and GMT that will work for you and I will pick a time and place for the meeting that will suit the most people. Also know that this guild is still forming so we're not well established yet but we're getting there. ZV-)

steverimmer

RE: Notice to Arcane Weavers
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 02:06:00 pm »
*signs on the bottom of the note*

Bil would like to join yes he would...Bil is great goblin wizard yes he is Bil wants to helps other wizards and Bil reach their full potentials yes he would.

Free all this weekend apart for quests :)

Rhino

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 02:01:00 am »
    *written on the note in Leilon*
    Yes, I might.
    -Naglor

//This weekend is ok almost anytime. NOT the next one, then it's "midsummer eve/weekend" and it's the weekend for crazy drinking, dancing and camping in Sweden. I'm sucker for traditions....naaa I just like the drinking.

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 02:29:00 am »
    Brac'ar walks past one of the notes shaking his head, muttering: "An academy led by a drow who now already calls himself Archmagus... Nothing good can come of this."

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 11:58:00 am »
    Brualot, noticing the activity at the noticeboard, waits his turn and slips forward for a look, listening in to those before him. His inquisitive face crumples to be replaced by a knowing smile. He delves into his pack and pulls forth 3 grapes, pulled from the vine long before their time. He carefully pins them to the notice.  He wanders off.

rusleBIFFEN

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »

*Deriva walks past the note, reads it and chuckles while she writes at the bottom*

I will come. I believe you have a special position for me.

-D

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
        « Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 08:30:00 pm »
        *A young but wise elven male walks by the notice in Hlint, he reads it and ponders it's contents...pulling a fine feather quill and a bottle of ink from his pack he writes*

I will attend your meeting.  I must join with some of m fellow Arcane brothers and sisters in order to reclaim my talents.

*signed in a rich jagged fashion*

Relin T'Lan

*he kneels in a prayer to Lucinda before he leaves into the night*

//I can make anything in the evening PST and sat or sun would be the best.

Dalbarhedi

• View Profile
          « Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 08:42:00 pm »
          *Scrawled messily below the others* Oh, oh, Vorkresh will wants to join to become great wizard. Vorkresh only be small goblin, but very smart, and learn new spells well if someone teach Vorkresh.

//I can be on most anytime until I get a new job, though I'm usually on at the crack of dawn GMT (aka 9 pm PST onward)

ZeroVega

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 05:02:00 am »
          ((The time is set on the calender, check it out. If it doesn't work for you please PM me and I'll work with it to get a time that fits as many people as possible. Also if you intend to come please sign up. Oh, last thing I promise. Those of you that have access to our Guild Forum but have yet to become active in the Guild I ask that you attend if possible. ZV-))

Filatus

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 05:26:00 am »
          A rather grumpy looking wizard notices the note and reads it.

He quickly scribbles: "I, Daeron Stormcloud, might be interested. However, I´m rather busy at the moment. If you are interested in sharing knowledge, specifically about portals, I will gladly consider your request.

I can be found in the surroundings of Hlint, most of the time. If you need me, you wil find me.

((Don´t play during weekends))

Polak76

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 08:29:00 am »
          *Ramanon notices the tags pinned to the wall.  Upon reading it he chuckles briefly then sighs.  He thinks to himself - "Its amazing how some mages have absolutely no brains. Theyll never see life past a cantrip. Twits they are being lead like mindless sheep by a drow shepherd.  Penned into a controlled environment watched and refined.  Elinmire should have known better to approach me with such a request.  Guess he's an old fool as well.*

**Takes out a small parchment and scribbles one word on it - 'FOOLS'.  He tacks it over Taths message and walks off contemplating in his mind - 'well at least the academy collects the garbage, they might as well dispose of it as well'**

ZeroVega

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 08:34:00 am »
          ((Sorry this is becoming increasingly hard to organize. I still intend to put this thing together, but with 200'000 gold left for a tower, and plenty of meetings left to organize things, it's just too hard to run meetings to recruit new people. Anyone interested please contact me via PM... RP syle of course.))
            *written in a thin spidery calligraphy*
              The meeting has been cancelled instead I urge anyone who's interested to contact me personally, that includes whoever was childish enough to post "FOOLS" over my initial message. I do no ask anyone to join, I simply leave the offer on the table to learn about it, that includes anyone who may want to stop us or hinder our progress.
            Tathnolu Rilyn'val-

anything