The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ORC in Town!  (Read 112 times)

NEXUS7

ORC in Town!
« on: January 05, 2006, 05:29:00 am »
*notes go up all over Hlint*

TO ALL GOOD TOWNS FOlK OF HLINT

LAST NIGHT THERE WAS AN ORC RUNNING FREE IN TOWN
Dangers ORC Monster he was carrying a cruel looking weapon in the OPEN!
And sharp spiky armor.

He ran after me many times with that sharp army trying to do me in even after I warned others and told him to stay away.
I ran for fear of me life good town’s folk.
As all this was a happening so called defenders of the good stood by
and did nothing!!.

What I ask you town’s people is what use are the so called adventures and fighters who litter up our streets if they can not keep use safe from a monsters ORC!

They are not interested in our well being just there own selfish greed and needs, always talk talk talk and there own group politics which have nothing to do with us here in Hlint.

We are not being served by them merely used as can be seen by there lack of action over this MONSTER in our streets.

One of them must have lead it back to our door step as has happened so many times before, are we going to put up with this any more!!

They will be our DOOM!!
One day they will lead BLOOD and his army to our sweet small town.

Mark my words.

Beeep

• View Profile
    RE: ORC in Town!
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 06:38:00 am »
    *Written on the note outside the Bank at Hlint*
    Oi saw an Orc like tha one ye described, he got away before Oi could ask it some very reasonable questions, bu' went an asked tha fellar at tha bank, an 'e said it had an account. An as far as Oi kno' tha bank don' make account fer evil minded monsters.

But Ye Orc tha run round town scaring people, hope ye can read, put away Ye weapons before Ye enter Town an' people moight be more friendly towards Ye.

*Signed* Angru McDuff

*Angru walks away mumbling to himself*  Sure 'ope tha Orc reads tha before someone kill's 'im on sight...

RouterBlade

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 01:40:00 pm »
    *Bruenor walks up to the posts and reads them just enough to see "Orc,axe,spiked armor,Hlint". Orc!?, fetch me axe ye werthless tavern maid. Ah gor' me sem 'untin tae do.

Lilswanwillow

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 11:32:00 am »
    *laughs at the postings*
    mutters to herself, while writing on a slip of paper

"can orcs read?"

Niles09

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 05:55:00 am »
    Ive met the orc. Please stop being so hard on him, he dont do anything unless people really provokes him, Ive seen some very bad types lately, that provokes him to attack and then blame him for being while. He just needs some friends.

NEXUS7

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 07:05:00 am »
    //Niles is one of your pcs saying that or did they put a note up if its a note then there will be a responce if its said then not
    thanks

Niles09

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 11:26:00 am »
    //it was a note;) Zanirth dont put her signature on, since one of her mothers trakers might see it.

now why cant I delete the upper one?

twidget658

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 02:54:00 pm »
    *jabs an arrow through a piece of white cloth and hangs it below the other note*

I met this orc. Though strange, it can speak and acted civilized. It was also unarmed. Garent didn't seem to mind, so I let him roam. Without a reason for a battle, why provoke one? The guards of Hlint are in charge of the security of the town. My duties lie outside the gates unless the guards require assistance.

*marked*
    R

twidget658

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 02:56:00 pm »
    *jabs an arrow through a piece of white cloth and hangs it below the other note*

I met this orc. Though strange, it can speak and acted civilized. It was also unarmed. Garent didn't seem to mind, so I let him roam. Without a reason for a battle, why provoke one? The guards of Hlint are in charge of the security of the town. My duties lie outside the gates unless the guards require assistance.

*marked*
    R