The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Returning soon!!!!  (Read 127 times)

Fadrien Gweth

• View Profile
    Returning soon!!!!
    « on: June 13, 2005, 09:17:00 pm »
    *A travel worn man approaches the Wild Surge Inn and proceeds to flop himself down onto a bench. He quickly pulls his shoes from his feet and begins to rub the pain from them letting out slight wimpers the entire time. After a few moments he regretfully places his shoes back on his feet and rummages through his coat to pull out a slightly rumpled sheet of paper and moves to tack it up to the wall before heading inside for a drink*

*The note is written in commen though it's text is fine and fairly elequant*

To all my dear friends I've missed for so long,

It has been much time since I have seen any of you and I must apologize for my sudden dissapearance. I know it must have suprised many of you and possibly upset others. All I can say is that it was what I deemed nescisary at the time and I hope forgiveness for my actions wont be to hard to achieve.

But that is of the past and now I wish to look to the future. As you read this note I sail home from my recent refuge and I hope my arrival finds all of you in good health. I dearly miss all of you and can hardly contain my excitement at finally seeing the faces I have long kept close to memory.

I dont know how things will be once I arrive but it doesn't really matter anymore. I know much of what I once loved must by now have been lost but with all of you beside me I wish to cherish all that is left. But now I must work to gather my belongings and be ready to sail.

Stay safe all of you. My journey shall not be long according to the wonderful weather before us. There is much I need to be filled in on once I arrive so I hope your ready to tell it.

Sincerely,
                Fadrien Gweth

[Well things are moving better then I had thought. My computer situation is nearly taken care of and I will have my new copies of the game by tommorow. So it wont be long now. *grins wide* Get ready to see Fadrien hanging around Hlint any time later this week I hope]

anything