The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Missing Mother  (Read 186 times)

merlin34baseball

Missing Mother
« on: November 06, 2006, 04:19:06 pm »
*a young nanny enters the inn and tacks up a note*

Missing.  My Lady is missing.  She is a jeweler by the name of Tyrian. Since the plague broke out I cannot find her.  Please, a bit of word.  Her son is distraught.  If ye have word please send me a bird or leave a note.

My Thanks,
Sara
Nanny to Chaynce Dallorius

*she turns and walks away hoping she can get back through the guards and into Prantz*

//OOC:  Ty ran off through the woods and swam to a small isle in a lake when she found she was sick. She can't go home for risk of her son, and she can't ask for help as, well, she's probably face down suffering the illness by now.  Don't know how this will work but I can't just walk her back into town...  :o //

Exodus Stonecutter

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
RE: Missing Mother
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 04:40:53 pm »
*Exodus stonecutter walks in the Inn and see this post*

Aye lass dis beh takin car of oi beh taking car oi Chaynce till yeh meh sistur return meh tell 'im he gort nuting teh wurrie bout

//Exodus is spending his time with Chaynce until this is resolved he will be working on his dwarven  and combat tatics

SquareKnot

RE: Missing Mother
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:12:53 pm »
Ifion's eyes settle on the note and he quickly reads it, his brows furrowing with growing apprehension.

"Tyrian wouldn't stay away if she could help it, not from her son. She must be in some kind of trouble. So who do I help, her or Chaynce? Seems the dwarf has his eye on the boy, and Sara is able enough to handle things quite well. So Tyrian, my ... friend. What have you gotten yourself into this time? And where?"

Ifion looks down at his holy symbol for a moment, then leaves the Inn, muttering something about diviners and tavern rats.