The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ROOMS FOR RENT  (Read 83 times)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
ROOMS FOR RENT
« on: July 10, 2005, 07:01:00 pm »
*posted in inns throughout Mistone*

Rooms for rent at 145 Krandor.

Cost - 400 gold per week
Size - 1 bed, 1 crate, 1 chest. Total of 40 items worth of storage. (Additional storage may be available)
Available Rooms - 3

Lessee Contract -

I the undersigned agree to live peaceably in 145 Krandor under the following rules.

1.   I shall not at any time remove any object from the building that does not belong to me or has not been put into my care. This does not include food left in the kitchen for the tenants.

2.   I shall not allow more than 1 guest to come into the building with me without the express permission of the owner.

3.   I shall not bring pets or pack animals into the building without the express permission of the owner

4.   I shall not place any furniture in the building without the direction of the owner.

5.   I shall pay my rent at the beginning of the week. I understand that if I fail to pay, then my room will only be saved for an additional week (that is two weeks total) before being back on the market.

6.   I understand that my contract may be terminated at any time, for any reason, and that any lost items are not the responsibility of the owner.

If you are interested, seek out Hyell, either in towns, or in the building itself.

//If you are interested, PM me, or send a tell to Quin in game. If you don't understand the contract, I'd be happy to clarify. I will be interviewing Any tenants before they move in of course.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: ROOMS FOR RENT
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 09:03:00 pm »
//As a sidenote, I may be willing to negotiate prices.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 05:54:00 pm »
*the number of rooms has been scratched out, and now says 2. There is a smaller note posted below the original*

Current Tenants -
1. Gretchen Stonebrow

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 11:50:00 am »
*the old notice is taken down, and a new one put up, the wording is the same, but now instead of a 3 or 2 there is a 1 in the number of available rooms.*

Current Tennants -

1. Gretchen Stonebrow
2. Fragsnot Windhunter

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
FULL HOUSE
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 11:12:00 pm »
There are no more rooms for rent at 145 Krandor

anything