The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sable Horse Slain  (Read 355 times)

Riven

Sable Horse Slain
« on: January 13, 2008, 10:21:32 pm »
*Note tacked to board in Fort Vehl*

Apologies - Sable Horse Slain
My fault, as I had thought my wolf would hold the yeti back, but it followed. I battled it on the edge o town till i fell unconscious. Then the yeti headed closer to Vehl, ran up to the stables, and before the guard saw it, it pummeled a black horse that was standing outside the stable, and ate it on the spot. I'm sorry, to the owner, and will make recompense if I can. I should have known better than run to the edge o town, before dying, but i thought my summoned hound was holdin it back for me to escape.

Leave a note here, and I'll track ye down.
Riven

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Sable Horse Slain
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 10:39:34 pm »
//Did it have a name?

Falonthas

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:01:24 pm »
i saw one named sprint parked in that location , but not in that safe of a spot

Riven

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 01:19:53 am »
//did not notice a name. It was standing outside the stable, on the trail going by the town of vehl. just read G'rok's post about two horse, would be a lucky coincidence if his second horse was slain....but that's a slim chance, and is probably a tragedy for someone. I'd like to make it up if I can.

Makashi

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 04:00:18 am »
//sounds like G'orks second horse, ill see if theres just one now :P

Riven

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 11:08:11 am »
*The spikey-haired traveler knelt by the body of the dead slightly-chomped on horse and his eyes watered. In the animal language he whispered*
"Sorry, noble friend. I will do my best to bring ye back, if that is your wish."

Rising, he strode purposefully to the temple in Fort Vehl. Entering, he asked,
"is it possible to raise a horse back to life? I will pay whatever the cost, though it may take me some time to do so."

anything