The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Searching for Master Jet  (Read 209 times)

osxmallard

Searching for Master Jet
« on: December 19, 2005, 02:32:00 pm »
Master Jet, I am but a young apprentice of the Katana.  I require a master with your skill and power to further my progress with the blade.  I will do anything you wish if you take me on as your humble apprentice in your service and will forever be indebted to your grace.  Respectfully yours, Aprille Larkheart.

Ne'er

RE: Searching for Master Jet
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:38:00 pm »
*sees the notice and says to himself*
Hmm... I am not sure I would consider myself a master, but I can teach a thing or two...

*tacks a note up on the wall*
I will try and meet you when I am free. I will likely be around Hlint, either the smithy or the Temple of Ilsare. I will do my best to teach you some of the more difficult stances, as well as offensive moves.

-Jet

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 03:05:00 pm »
*A grizzled old man wrapped in a large knee length oilskin his hood pulled up high to prevent the rain dribbling through his chin sees the note and a murderous curse escapes his lips*

Stupid, stupid boy, did he learn nothing from me. Well so be it, let Tyde find him and cut him down. I must see that Danyalla is taken to safety once more for if agents of the Crimson blades see this note they will be after us once more.

*as an afterthought he turns back to the message on the wall* Master with your skill and power pah...hes good, but is he good enough yet to face Tyde....I dont think so.

*With that he turns sharply into the steady rain and for a moment the well worn hilts of twin katanas emerge from his coat before he pulls it close around him and leaves quickly and purposefully*

666hellspawn

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 05:25:00 am »
*a little black dagger pins a note onto jet's note*

Are you sure you spoke to ireth about this, don't think she likes the idea....oh but leave it to me i will discuss this with ireth.

ABI

*reading the note you get the feeling she really enjoys herself with this development*

Ne'er

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 06:36:00 pm »
*Jet tears down all notes involving training*