The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seeking Guidance...  (Read 44 times)

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
    Seeking Guidance...
    « on: July 14, 2005, 11:05:00 am »
    *A handsome blonde haired and tanned skinned elf strolls into one of the many innss he posts a poster casually up on the wall, straightens his coat then strolls casually out*
    I, Relin T'Lan, am looking for some guidance in the ways of wizardry.  I hope to regain some of the skills that were lost to me during a bad run in with drow in the underdark where I lost a close friend.  Please help me remember my drained skills and tutor me so that I might become better than I was.  If you are interested in taking a pupil under your wing please write your name in the space provided.  I thank you in advance and may Lucinda smile upon you with her radiant light.
    *written with a delicate finesse and great detail*
    -Relin T'Lan

//I normally play Remy but wanted to do something different.  Relin's story can be seen here...that is why he was once a good wizard and now he has simple skills.  He's lv 1 getting closer to lv 2 and I have no idea what I'm doing with a wizard...:) I've only played a rogue up until now. Please if you'd like top help me out write here.  I'm normally on PST in the evenings and have thursdays open sometimes. :) Thanks
    -Romona

ZeroVega

RE: Seeking Guidance...
    « Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 12:44:00 pm »
    You may contact me if you wish my guidance.
      Tathnolu-

Polak76

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 04:32:00 pm »
    *Ramanon looks at the note and snickers*
    "He has a run in with Drow and a Drow tags his name as a contact...must be getting desperate for another lap-dog to show attention to you Tath.  How pathetic."
    *Disappears into the shadows*

Eight-Bit

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
    A floating image appears and wraps around your head. It appears as though the fog had come to life. You feel at peace, and the troubles of today are long behind you now. After going past you once, the magical words disappear into a puff of thin smoke.   [SIZE=+3] There is a time and a place for everything. Should you find me, and prove yourself worthy, I will consider you my apprentice. But beware, there is but one path in the realm of Magic, and that is Lucindia's. Llunieninque Artuile'rosse.[/big][/SIZE]

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 05:28:00 pm »
      *Relin looks over the responses he's gotten*
      Hmm some interesting people it seems.  
      To whomever wrote the floating message...I would be willing to meet with you fi you would like to judge my worth.  Please send me a bird if that is okay with you.  Your offer intrigues me. Praise Lucinda!
      -Relin T'Lan

anything