The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Servant of Lucinda Seeks Guide Through Storan's Crypt  (Read 292 times)

Acacea

Servant of Lucinda Seeks Guide Through Storan's Crypt
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »
Among the other notices posted at CenterSomewhere in the mountains there is said to be a tomb that imprisoned the soul of a conqueror with his legions. I seek an experienced guide that is not only familiar with the location of Storan's Crypt, but able to offer protection for one who would be occupied with arcane investigations. I am able to provision myself and am willing to offer a small monetary advance. Lady's blessings, Neema

((Not a request for quest completion))

Acacea

Another human woman, standing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 01:28:07 am »

Another human woman, standing relaxed with crossbow on shoulder, listens intently to request and job listings being read to her. She snorts when Neema's is relayed, but considers only a moment before gesturing to move to the next.

She explains with a touch of impatience when asked, "'Small advance'. 'em prayin' sorts is stingy, like, 'n if 'em bleedin' gods cain't handle deaders for they priests, I ain't doin' it for 'em. Magickers goin' in mumblin's jus' gonna come back out the stones, 'n that ain't hardly good for business, like."

cbnicholson

Charlie squints at sign
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 08:16:05 am »

Charlie squints at sign mouthing the words written there before putting quill to the paper.

"I ken help ya with the locks an I might know a priestess who ken kick deader arse.  Meet me in Center.  Charlie."

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde