The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: THE ARCANE ALLIANCE! GRAND OPENING OF OUR TOWER!  (Read 187 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

THE ARCANE ALLIANCE! GRAND OPENING OF OUR TOWER!
« on: March 19, 2006, 08:04:02 pm »
*posted on the wild surge as well as many other locations*

THE ARCANE ALLIANCE TOWER IS FINALLY BUILT!

We wish to celebrate the opening of our tower with a banquet and meeting to discuss our guilds goals.  For those that dont know the arcane alliance is a school for all that are touched by the weave, whether you be a wizard, sorceror or even bard.  To help eachother learn more about the weave and the powers we possess.  We explore, learn, teach, craft and protect all that is to do with the arcane and the weave.

The doors will be open for all members and all who wish to join this discussion as well as join our school.  If your interested please head to the great tower by the Port Hampshire docks in a months time from now.  We will have members outside the tower to escourt you inside.

//Event will be Satureday at 1400 GMT, 0600 PST, 0900 EST

Chuckles_McChuck

Re: THE ARCANE ALLIANCE! GRAND OPENING OF OUR TOWER!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 04:31:33 pm »
//PLEASE!!! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JOIN SIGN UP IN THE CALENDAR, IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SIGNUPS TO MAKE THIS EVENT USEFUL, IT WILL BE DELAYED.  WHICH WILL BE ALTEAST 2 WEEKS AS I'LL BE TOO BUSY THE WEEKEND AFTER TO DO THE EVENT.

merlin34baseball

RE: THE ARCANE ALLIANCE! GRAND OPENING OF OUR TOWER!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 07:28:07 pm »
*posts a note*

I am interested in what you have to offer...

//but cannot attend on saturday//

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 02:23:50 pm »
*another letter is posted*

Thank you all who attended, things went very well and we now have 3 new apprentices.  If anyone has questions about the arcane alliance or your interested in joining but couldn't make the meeting, please contact either Connor, Ralinda, Tathnolu, Rufus or myself and we will help you find out what you want and need to know to join us.

Lia Di'makiir

Deacon

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 10:11:15 pm »
*an elderly gentleman walks into the inn, meanders around for a bit and then notices the note that was posted along with the subsequent additions*

Hmm, an Arcane Alliance eh?  I think I will have to discover the people behind the names listed here.

*he reads over the names*

Tathnolu...never heard such a name in all my life.  I would have to bet that he would be the best to talk to...