The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The fall of the green dragon  (Read 51 times)

slipperhero

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
The fall of the green dragon
« on: July 14, 2005, 01:59:00 pm »
// Since I don't want to burden the staff with minor info, and perhaps someone knows better, I send this as an open PM. And please disregard any spelling errors.

*a neatly written letter is haded to Rhizome by a very tired postman*

At first I did not care about the rumors of the disappearance of the green dragon, but ever since the great battle to protect the great blue dragon from the minons of the villain Blood I have felt that war is upon us and information must be gathered to secure our victory. I therefor ask you for information regarding the disappearance of great green dragon.
If you have any to give me I would much appriciate it.

*signed*
Vigg Belber

Rhizome

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
RE: The fall of the green dragon
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 02:26:00 pm »
Rhizome stands with Aerdin's healer in the Ranger's Vale grove as the letter is delivered.  They look at it together and the healer speaks some soft words to him.  Rhizome nods in reply and pulls out a piece of paper.
  "I got this from the docks down in Tibum I think.  It's the original note about the incident.  Will you forward that to this Vigg Belber fellow and inform him that we don't really know much else besides that.  But tell him that we suspect the dragon was not only killed, but taken somewhere for some darker purpose.  An undead minion perhaps, like the one in Milara's service which slew me and many others."
  The healer nods and begins to pull out some paper.  He writes the note and signs it from Rhizome.  Then he rolls it up with the initial post and hands it back to the postmaster.
  "Thank you for your patience sir.  We know you're a busy man these days."
  The postmaster nods in appreciation and runs off to the north.

To anyone coming from Roldem.
  Intelligence reports state that Sinthar Bloodstone was sighted on Roldem. He, or his minions, were seen to be hauling the dead body of a green dragon out of a forest. This body was subsequently removed by the means of magic.
  Anyone who knows more information about this is requested to report to the palace in Pranzis.

Rhizome

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
RE: The fall of the green dragon
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 03:57:00 pm »
Rhizome returns to the healer a few moments later.  "Oh, I almost forgot, Brac'ar Fireface has a bit of that dragon embedded in his leg right now too."
  The healer looks at Rhizome with a puzzled expression.  He continues, "Yeah, well, I heard that raising a creature from the dead only takes a little bit."  The healer nods subtly.  "If that's so, then perhaps the green dragon isn't gone forever.  Not sure about bringing him back though."
  Rhizome continues to talk to the healer about other things, including the Maker demon and his soul stealing plans, as well as the strange shadows which have been reported from many places throughout the west.

anything