The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Leilon Arms  (Read 97 times)

cappyra

The Leilon Arms
« on: August 03, 2005, 12:35:00 pm »
On a poster sized oak parchment is the following advertisement.

Coming Soon

Leilon Arms, Inn & Tavern

Welcome to the Leilon Arms

The Leilon Arms is located in the thriving port city of Leilon along the northern coast of Mistone.   Leilon Arms is an Inn and Tavern like no other and includes the following amenities:

The Inn:  There are many types of rooms available at the Leilon Arms.  

- Single or double occupancy “Common” rooms on the ground floor.   They are simple yet comfortable with ample storage.

- Single “Luxury” rooms located on the second floor.   Comfortably decorated with polished wooden floors.   Quiet and charming.  Located directly across from the bath.

- “The Luxury Suite” There is only one of these available.   Spacious and luxurious.  Ample storage space and room for one or a couple to live.  Located on the second floor between the owner’s suite and the bath.

The Tavern:  Welcome to the heart of Leilon Arms

-  The largest selection of Ale in all the land.

-  Large tables and comfortable couches to plan your next quest or relate tales of high adventure.

-  The largest bar in all the Land.

Entertainment:  All the world’s a stage.

-  Hear tall tales, songs, comedy and tragedy on the stage at the Leilon Arms.   Watch for posts of upcoming events!  

The Store:  Shop till you drop.   Just as you enter the Tavern you will see a merchant area.  Browse the wares being hawked by merchants.   Items from the simple to the sublime.

Finally the Leilon Arms is in an excellent location to launch adventures.   The Port of Leilon has ships sailing to Port Hampshire which is a jumping point to Rilara,  Mysterious Barbarian Island and Hurm on Dregar.

Harlas Ravelkione

RE: The Leilon Arms
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 02:10:00 pm »
Ahhh! *Kobal looks very satisfied when seing the poster.*

Then I can even sleep over at Harg's house... and I won't get lost in the High Forest on my way back home. *grins to himself*

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 08:22:00 pm »
"Well, It's about time!"

*Cole grins and rubs his hands together*

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 03:20:00 pm »
The Leilon Arms is NOW OPEN!

Come to beautiful Leilon, to the street address of 121, and join us for a night of drinking, performance, the selling of goods and general revelry!

Everyone is invited!

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 08:48:00 am »
I found the Leilon Arms to offer fine entertainment, company, and service.  Demand for their fine brews is high so arrive early for their shows.  The establishment is finely furnished, though some rearrangement of their lounge may be necessary.  The proprietor has assured me that the bar is being restocked and the seating area reorganized.  I look forward to their next event!

-Victor Firefall

anything