The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Re-taking of Stone.  (Read 537 times)

goldz8

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
RE: The Re-taking of Stone.
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2005, 09:56:00 pm »
I Shiny Diamond Lustre, cleric of Beryl would like to assist in helping the Deep Mother before she is weakened even more. Please let me know where and when. I've just arrived in Hlint and may not be as strong as those who've been around for a while, but I'd like to do my bit for our Flawless Diamond.

deagle

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2005, 11:08:00 pm »
*Twixel enters the inn for some needed rest after returning from the blood desert and reads the note*

*yelling in his native tongue*
What is this....I have spilt blood many times defending those of other faiths yet we wait to assist the temple of the Deep Mother....My sword is ready ...let us march..

*he storms from the inn still ranting...something about how the dark ones have gone too far this time*

deagle

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2005, 11:18:00 pm »
*Starr enters the inn to get a bite to eat as he passes through and notices the board*

What is this? The village of stone has been taken... the temple in ruins?

*In shock ....he falls to his knees in prayer*

Beryl, what has happened ...what can be done? Tell me your servant oh Flawless one...what do they have to gain in attacking you in such a vile manner. I pray to thee as your servant of faith...give me a clue or send me a sign as to the aid I may give thee.

*as he finishes his prayers he leaves the inn and heads to the outskirts of Hlint. There he sits and scribbles a note to the elders of his temple in the underdark detailing the situation of what he knows about the attack on Stone and the temple and asking fro them to send aid for our fellow priest and followers of Her Perfection. He then summons an earth mephit handing it the note and telling him to deliver it to the elders of his home temple and make it urgent.  Starr then heads out looking for answers.*

Aragon

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2005, 05:57:00 am »
*Chanda on her dark rounds of Mistone happens by the long scribbled scroll attached to the bulletin board.  She cackles and evil laugh as she reads the messages posted.  She stops for a moment on the comments about the drow being involved.  She takes the scroll and in blood red ink (perhaps even her own blood), she scribes the following on the bottom of the note.*

"Here ye, here ye all ye would be heros, cowards, false bravados, Maggots ... Acacea, and so called "Defenders" of Mistone.  Give up your hopeless attempts to retake Stone, it is lost.  Or perhaps you haven't been back to Stone since its fall?  Blood has done an excellent job in reinforcing his posistion on Rilara.  He has called for some of his most powerful servants to hold the pathetic RUINS of Stone.  And while you all bicker back and forth, with your who-done-its, and call to arms, Blood grows ever stronger.  What will he take next?  Where will he strike and conquer next?  It is hopeless ... call for your paladins and your finest warriors, they will be the first blood split in the wave that is set to overcome you.  So enjoy your good nights rest, all the while knowing that when it is all over my Lord will come to claim your remains.  

Rather than donating your arms and weapons to the defense of Mistone I would reccomend you making a collection of gold to ransome your pathetic lifes from the eminant rule of Bloodstone."

*signed with a skull with a sword through it*

Seteece

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: December 25, 2005, 06:30:00 am »
    *sharpens swords and straightens out shafts for arrows.
    seteece

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: December 25, 2005, 08:11:00 am »
    Worse than failing, is not trying. If our blood is what takes to help, i will gladly spill mine.

Hide in shadows and loom in darkness while you can, light shall cleanse you hard and swiftly.

-Syn

NEXUS7

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
    *Max looks at the long parchment hanging down to the floor and look for a time at the commings and goings. At last he adds a note*

Our fight lost, for the body of the enamy has but one head and thinks as one. Where as we move as a heard of cats running every which way each, our acts being to many, to small and to late. Untill we think and act as ONE we can never hope to win this fight. I feel sorry for us thinking how the soulmother and here pupet Bloodstone must be laughing at our lack of focus. I forsee that to late in this war we will the truth of this. It seems such a shame that from the ranks of our brave there is no grate leader who will do that which we as a group can not. LEAD US AS ONE FORCE, I wish this was not true but we are a ship of fools untill that day. I will let you go back to your infighting

cappyra

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 05:48:00 am »
    *a note wriiten on Oak Parchment is tacked below.

I scouted the hills outside of Stone.  By the many burnt out campfires and the direction of wagon wheels and footprints it appears as if the Army has pulled back into Stone.

This could be in an attempt to garrision a strong point, continue an assault?, or to gain strength and build war machines for the next strike.

There are two ports within striking distance of Stone. . .

Derrick

eddiecoyote

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: December 27, 2005, 12:55:00 pm »
    *Vesath writes another note for the long list already pinned*
      *message torn down due to gross inaccuracies*
      -- The Management

Dorganath

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »
    // Everyone...just a heads up.
      // Stone has fallen to Blood's forces, however we have not yet updated it in the module.  The GM Team has been placing troops and other signs of this occupation, but whenever the server resets, these placements are removed until such time as the GM Team can replace them.
      // Please do not post rumors that Stone has been freed, healed or returned to normal.  The GM Team will make such postings and they will be official.  For the time being....if you happen to see that Stone is free of badness, please send a message through the DM channel in game.
      // Please, until you hear officially otherwise, assume and RP that Stone is still firmly in the hands of the enemy.

Lilswanwillow

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2005, 05:19:00 pm »
    *steps up to the huge posting*
    *looks around thoughtfully*
    *writes*

Is there a pattern to the attacks?  I have not been here long, but I am sure that this is not the first attack on us, and there may be a rhyme or reason to it?
    something to ponder
    ~Supin

*walks away, wondering if anyone cares in actuallity to figure out what is going on*

Tobias

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2005, 06:51:00 pm »
    *Scribbles something quick on one the the many sheets of parchment tacked to the message board*
      I have received a vision from Her perfection but I will not disclose it here but I will contact all that have replied to help in the upcoming battle of Stone..
        May the Deep Mother keep safe.
      Quill 

EventHorizon

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 09:57:00 am »
    *Alantha shrugs and adds her name mumbling* well they know already but I guess if they want it official...

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 10:28:00 am »
    * Rashar signs it. *

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 01:08:00 pm »
    *Syn signs aswell*

ThrainSil

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 01:18:00 pm »
    Thrain Ironwind sign as well

Pibemanden

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 01:36:00 pm »
    Storold adds his name to the list

rusleBIFFEN

• View Profile
      « Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 01:04:00 am »

I will lend my healing abilities to this cause.

-Hali

Rayenoir

• Followers of Rofirein
        • Followers of Xeen
        • View Profile
      « Reply #38 on: January 02, 2006, 07:32:00 am »
      *looks a little puzzled as he walks by the post, surprised he hadn't noticed it had gotten so long until just now*

I pledge my sword and my spells.  We must do all we can, and if there is any hope of striking back then we should take it.

Yardislan Echron

jan

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2006, 09:22:00 am »
      Barion signes in .

anything