The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The secrets of Hlint N  (Read 101 times)

Taislin

The secrets of Hlint N
« on: November 18, 2005, 08:40:00 am »
*An humanoid shape walks by and posts this anonimous letter at all Hlint*

I (the gossiper) present!

The couples of the year:

Shelu U`alarune
  and                       Marriage already anounced!
Barion Firesteed

Jachri Abianca
   and
Dorena Musictear

Sy`Ravenne
   and
Kaizer Thell

Ozymandias Lewellyn
    and
Marainna

And now important/profhecy news!

What im going to tell you should be secret, so dont tell anyone.

For those who dont know, Ireth and Brit Forgeheart had a baby a short time ago. I heard (spyed) from Ozymandias that he is a very special baby. The profhecy says that the baby is going to save us all from Blood and his army! I know (and i know much) many muerder plans were already made by assassins and theives. But they soon discovered the the baby is being protected by Ozymandias, and is hidden in an unknown place (wich i plan to discover).

ZeroVega

RE: The secrets of Hlint Nº1
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 08:51:00 am »
Tath reads the annonimous letter and lets out a bark like laugh. Slowly walking away he wipes a non-existant tear from his eye. "Oh beautiful gossip... keeps me young I think...."

KageKeeper

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 10:17:00 am »
*Luna walks by and takes a second look. Reading the couples she laughs out loud when she reads Ozy and Mara*

Ha! What a bunch of hooey.

*she continues reading about Ireth and the babe and shakes her head*

This kind of stuff does not help anyone.

*she rips down the letter as she leaves, still shaking her head*

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 11:18:00 am »
*Bris stumbles past the note and archs a brow* This doesn't seem right at all....

Ozy_Llewellyn

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 03:31:00 pm »
*A note is pinned with a copper dagger beside each copy of the script near Ozymandias’ name.*

“Dear sir or madam.

After seven drafts of attempts to address your little insanity, I have come up empty. I find it deeply amusing that you think that I have association with Marrianna. I will admit to being a friend of hers; however I am not anything more. If people have any interest in whom I am interested in they can ask me and receive an honest answer. However my personal habits are the minor issue to be brought, I would like to state your crazy in your final notation. What child, what prophecy? I hate children and I’m very sure I would never harbor one. If you have information I do not please state it as your own works and not as my own. I believe it would be best if Ireth handled information concerning her recent child birth.

Ozymandias L. Lenoliath”

Victor

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 03:45:00 pm »
A copy of the letter circulates around the Wild Surge where a crowd gathers to hoist drinks and sing Gloin's praises.  There is laughter and nervous talk.  Victor Firefall waves dismissively.  

"Bah! Pay it no mind!  Only a complete fool believes such idle rumors."

DMOE

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 06:15:00 pm »
*written in neat flowing script and pinned below the other note*

The child is not Brit's and she is a child no longer.  What needed to be done has been and she has taken the place she is destined for.

*signed*

Ireth

Grid Blader

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »
*Quantum just smiles as he passes by and reads the note*

Varka

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 03:45:00 am »
*as varka reads the last lines*

"For those who dont know, Ireth and Brit Forgeheart had a baby a short time ago. I heard (spyed) from Ozymandias that he is a very special baby. The prophecy says that the baby is going to save us all from Blood and his army!"

*varka mumbles* Bloody hell - another baby with that prophecy....how many are there of them? *shakes his head*

*Looks at Karra* oi believe we will have more luck and a lad in diaper..aye lass?
*Karra stays silent and gives Varka only an icy look while they walk away*

Niles09

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 05:06:00 am »
Tried to tell him that eating worms make you crazy...