The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Call for new Followers of the Great Dragon  (Read 84 times)

Dezza

Call for new Followers of the Great Dragon
« on: October 28, 2007, 07:21:29 pm »
*A notice is posted in towns surrounding Fort Vehl, Port Hempstead, Hlint, Krandor and Haven, Leringard and the surrounds of Blackford castle. Word may spread further than that too...*

A notice to all those of stout heart who would see terror and chaos brought to heel. To those who believe it is time to send a more poignant reminder of the presence and purpose of the Great Dragon Rofirein into the world.

In recent years our faith has suffered numerous set backs through lack of numbers after the war against Blood, each one more damaging than the last in our attempts to stop the world plunging into despair and chaos. These have seen the belief that we can protect the innocent falter throughout the realms. People begin to lose hope when they cannot trust that an enemy will have to dash itself against the locked shields of staunch followers of the Dragon that will stand and defend them.

How much does our faith have to suffer before it finds the will to rise once more and defy our enemies, defy chaos and restore order to the world once more?

I call upon you now, those who would stand firm in the face of chaos, who would see a lawful system of order and peace brought to all people no matter their position in society. Come forward and enlist in the ranks of the faithful of Rofirein, the temple in fort Vehl is open to you and your families.

Let us show once more who we are and remind people of the proud history of establishing peace and harmony through law and order.

Stand with those of us who serve the Great Dragon Rofirein. Let those who would promote chaos and uncertainty, fear and hatred dash themselves against the wall of determination we present. Let them be cast to the four corners of the compass to tremble in the face of the almighty Dragon.

All people have the right to live in peace and harmony under a divine set of laws and there are those of us willing to fight to achieve that goal.

Join us...

Moppit

Re: Call for new Followers of the Great Dragon
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:21:36 pm »
The post at Fort Vehl has been vandalized  with a large purple X smeared over the text in what looks to be wine.

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:38:10 pm »
*poster replaced*

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:50:21 pm »
*A massive, dark-skinned figure looks at the defaced poster ... looks back to the fresh one ... back to the defaced one ... back to the fresh one ... back to the defaced one again. His brutish countenance, sloping forehead and jutting jaw is confusion personified (giantified?). He grabs the closest pedestrian, a startled merchant.*

YOU DO DIS TO DIS POSTER?

N..N..No Sir! Of a certainty I did not!

YOU SEE WHO DID DIS TO SASH-AH POSTER?

N..N..No Sir! I did not! I w..w..wish I did!

IF YOU SEE SUMONE DO DIS AGAIN, YOU TELL THEM JUSTICE LOOK FOR DEM AND ME MAKE DEM HURT REAL BAD

Y..Y..Yes Sir! Will do!!