The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Tower of Strands  (Read 215 times)

Olme

Tower of Strands
« on: December 19, 2005, 06:02:00 am »
*a carefully scribed notice is placed on the board of the Wild surge Inn and the temples of Ilsare and Lucinda .*

To all those who have ventured with me to the “Tower of Strands”:

Much has been been learned, yet much needs to be discussed.  Perhaps we can gather as a group to compare notes and chart a course of action.

Also, now that we know a bit more: Are there clues in the Great Library, or at one of the temples ?

If this be of interest, please scribe your mark here.

- Jharl -

// I am thinking of a get together to discuss this quest IC. Also, perhaps a library search if it could be arranged. I am available 12-4 GMT  (7-11 PM EST..GMT +5)
Please post replies here.

Dorganath

RE: Tower of Strands
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 06:21:00 am »
// Aren't we still technically at the Tower of Strands?
  *Connor watches Jharl walk around calling one tree a Temple of Ilsare and one tree a Temple of Lucinda, and wonders if perhaps that infection that changed him into a fiend hasn't left some rather nasty lingering effects.  He whispers to himself: * I hope he doesn't start calling that squirrel a priestess....
  // Joking aside, meeting would save us some time in the next installment. This week is busy for obvious reasons, but I can schedule some time.  Times are pretty much the same as Jharl's.  Best days this week are Tues., Thurs., and Fri.
  // Also to be resolved is who currently carries the flowers dug up from the Tower of High Arcana grounds.  Ael had them last but has since seemed to not be participating in the series.
  // EDIT:  OK, I guess Athus has the flowers.  My mistake.

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 07:07:00 am »
//Technically we still are at the Tower I think
  //Flowers: I thought in the end Athus had them and Ael didn't
  //info: Brac found a journal which I will receive from storm via PM/email, don't think we need a library search

Olme

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 07:41:00 am »
// * laughs*..Demon fever..  

OK ..wasn't sure if we were still at the tower, or had headed  out. //

stormspirit

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 04:37:00 pm »
//I am more than happy to have you rp leaving the tower and heading back. I am not saying you have found everything there or have not...simply that you as a group are able to leave the area at will. An update on if you do or do not would be appreciated since I will need to know if I need to set it up again in our next session!
  Thanks and keep up the work here its great.
    ohh..and research trips are never wasted!

EdTheKet

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 06:44:00 am »
//I know Brac wasn't done with the tower yet :)

stormspirit

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 07:19:00 am »
//how did I know you were going to say that ed...I must be psychic..12 hours in 5 rooms anyone!? :)

Olme

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 12:17:00 pm »
// tentative meeting Thursday 12/22 at 8 PM EST (GMT +5) in Spellgard.

orth

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 12:20:00 pm »
// Plen will be there, please provide a reminder bump though. :)

Dorganath

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 12:23:00 pm »
// works for me.

EdTheKet

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 01:15:00 pm »
//that's 2AM my time, probably not going to work for me (and I suppose the journal Brac has which is coming via email will also provide info we can use ) Next Tear episode isn't until January 8 anyway, so we have time.

minerva

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 01:43:00 pm »
// Works for me as well

blonde

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 02:02:00 pm »
// i cant be there either. And i kinda agree with Ed. Christmas is a busy time for a lot of people...

Dorganath

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 02:07:00 pm »
// Given the silly number of time zones at work and the general low-availability of most people in the next several days, it might be best to handle this on the forums as much as possible.  In-character, of course.
  // we could start by having whoever examined that last room in detail explain what was found and also have Brac'ar read what he found (when he receives it).  From there we post IC questions and such, and perhaps plan a course of action.
  // I'd have to guess that if we wait until everyone is free, we'll miss our chance and we'll just spend an hour or two sitting outside the tower next time.

EdTheKet

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 02:22:00 pm »
Dorganath - 12/20/2005 11:07 PM   // Given the silly number of time zones at work and the general low-availability of most people in the next several days, it might be best to handle this on the forums as much as possible.  In-character, of course.
  // we could start by having whoever examined that last room in detail explain what was found and also have Brac'ar read what he found (when he receives it).  From there we post IC questions and such, and perhaps plan a course of action.
Sounds good.