The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Trip to Hampshire and Rilara continent  (Read 194 times)

aragwen

Trip to Hampshire and Rilara continent
« on: August 15, 2005, 07:40:00 am »
*poster in the Wilde Surge Inn*
  Jacchri will be having another trip to show new adventurers the route to Hampshire and some sights on the Rilara continent.
  All welcome, please add you name to the bottom if you would like to accompany us.
  We will meeting outside the bank in Hlint on 19 Mai 1388 at 15:00 and should be back in Hlint 20 Mai 1388 20:00.
  http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=1193&year=2005&month=8

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: Trip to Hampshire and Rilara continent
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 03:52:00 am »
I've been traveling Rilara on various occasions but usualy along the more established routes. Yesterday I discovered another route and along it I enjoyed some of the spectecular views the continent has to offer. On those places I found peace and quiet to meditate and to write, to find again some purpose in my live. I'm interested to see if more of those places exist.

//but I'm not able the be online before 20:30 pm GMT/BST. Would it be possible to shift the times somewhat? Also I could start from Point Harbor or Fort Himlad.

aragwen

RE: Trip to Hampshire and Rilara continent
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 04:08:00 am »
OOC:
  Locust ......we will have to see who signs up before I start messing with times....the reason I made it early is due to the fact the Leanther is running a world quest the same day and I would like to attend that and at least take a break before going to that quest.
  The trip will also follow the more common routes as it is aimed at lower level characters. I am quite happy to adventure with you on Rilara to more unknown areas if you find me ingame.
  Regards Aragwen

anything