The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Waking the undead  (Read 98 times)

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Waking the undead
« on: September 02, 2005, 06:12:00 am »
My dear friends,

The church of Toran has already sent us on the path of the undead before. Together we have already faced several dangers and obstacles along this track. But also we made some achievements when Quantum was accepted into the ranks of the Shining Hand and when I was freed from the last of the III. Besides this combined endeavour we have also faced the undead alone or in other assemblies.

Soon we will be called again. I think it would be wise to meet beforehand and compile what information we have so that we can decide on our course of action.

Together we have to prevail or we might fail to make Mistone that little safer.

Regards, Na~hani.

Related to this quest http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=1244&year=2005&month=9

I wondered if it would be possible to gather in Toran’s temple, Fort Llast one hour before start of quest.

The idea would be to share bids and pieces of information we, think, we have regarding this series. Share some ideas how to proceed. And if not I’m sure there will be other things to do ;)

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: Waking the undead
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 05:04:00 am »
//I may have to delay this by 15 mins. if RL intervenes.

Peet.

Grid Blader

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 07:59:00 am »
I will be there,  

Quantum Windword

Yllyrryon

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 10:11:00 am »
As I will.

Ael

//I have something I need to do in rl before we start, so it's looking like I, too, will be 15 minutes late - arriving 45 minutes before the start of the quest.  See you then!  :-)

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Bailing out
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 10:38:00 pm »
Sorry I had to bail out on this one last night. The baby was wrestling with the mother and in these situation only a mans touch can calm here down so both can go to sleep.

Thanks to those being there early.

Peet.

Grid Blader

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 05:13:00 pm »
We did it Na.

// Hay, RL come first..  It was not the same with out you, but you did miss out on dying.  (some much fun)  :)

Clossera

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 05, 2005, 05:53:00 pm »
    I am truly sorry that I missed your most recent adventure destroying the cursed undead brothers of Toran.  I will try my best to be available when you need me.

Hadon Hailbender