The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Alandric Vensk's WLDQ Request  (Read 3244 times)

Polak76

Alandric Vensk's WLDQ Request
« on: March 23, 2010, 03:01:23 am »
Greetings all.

From the depths of darkness and despair comes a word document to consider.  Please find it attached for your consideration.

Many thanks.

Polak76

The following users thanked this post: s0ulz, Drizzlin, Ravemore, Pseudonym, Tanman, Spike, Kenderfriend, geloooo

EdTheKet

Re: Alandric Vensk's WLDQ Request
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 03:41:47 am »
Greetings,

Thank you for your application for a WLDQ. We will read through your  application carefully and discuss it before getting back to you with a  decision. We usually aim to do so within around a week to a week and a  half, but sometimes these things take longer if GMs are particularly  busy. We will try to get back to you with a decision or at least let you  know things are taking a bit longer as soon as we can.

Cheers,
Ed

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 06:57:38 pm »
Polak76,
The GM team has reviewed and discussed this application and you are hereby granted approval for your request.

You may now begin preparations for proceeding with the WLQD.

// *nervously walks away feeling a darkness descending over the server*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 07:16:27 pm »
The end is near...

PS  Good luck!

Polak76

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 04:18:12 am »
Many thanks all.
I'll try my best to shroud Layonara in darkness!

Cheers,
Polak

s0ulz

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 04:39:06 am »
Be careful who you take with you on this journey as there will certainly be times when the status quo of the party will be distorted and you better make sure you have the edge on all of them.

At least that's the advice I got from the last Corathite ECDQ (back then, yes) that succeeded but nearly failed.

Good luck! I mean... Madness and Despair!

Polak76

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 05:15:46 am »
Quote from: s0ulz
Be careful who you take with you on this journey as there will certainly be times when the status quo of the party will be distorted and you better make sure you have the edge on all of them.

At least that's the advice I got from the last Corathite ECDQ (back then, yes) that succeeded but nearly failed.

Good luck! I mean... Madness and Despair!

Yes, I believe I know the one you refer to.

Cheers,
Polak

EdTheKet

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 07:49:40 am »
Quote from: Polak76
Yes, I believe I know the one you refer to.

Cheers,
Polak

Which one? ;)

geloooo

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 09:29:23 am »
Muhahahaha! Ni'haer will be swimming in cash by the end of the WLDQ! CONGRATULATIONS!

Ravemore

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 10:55:44 am »
//If you need assistance, do not hesitate to ask my brother.... ;-)

Polak76

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 04:11:24 am »
I'll be asking you all so get prepared!!

Spike

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 11:32:52 am »
I'm expecting that part of this will involve Alandric becoming the Oraculum Mortis? I heard that the current one makes his home on Mistone so you wouldn't have to move or anything. Plus it would be awsome to have the Oraculum on our side ;) .

EdTheKet

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 12:31:42 pm »
I'm expecting that part of this will involve Alandric becoming the  Oraculum Mortis?
What it will be about will (in the end) be up to the GM in question with input from me/L/Lead GM. Players can always give us ideas about what they'd like of course (and are encouraged to do so).

Polak76

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 08:43:10 am »
Quote from: Spike
I'm expecting that part of this will involve Alandric becoming the Oraculum Mortis? I heard that the current one makes his home on Mistone so you wouldn't have to move or anything. Plus it would be awsome to have the Oraculum on our side ;) .

Actually I don't think this is the route Alandric will take.  Stygian is better sutied for that.  As Ed mentioned, Dezza will need to surprise me after gaining approval from above.  So I'm pretty excited as the rest of you.

I'm looking for something a little more sinister and bizzare...something that will turn your stomachs.  I won't discuss it here though.  Happy to discuss via PM or in our forums.

Cheers,
Polak

Xaltotun

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 05:17:59 pm »
Congrats Alandric and brilliant result.

If you need someone you can depend on and not fight with their shadows like some of your previous confidantes, give me a call. :D

~~ duchess

Dezza

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 09:39:44 am »
Well, the world just got a little bit darker.

Congratulations, Alandric has successfully completed his WLQD, the results of which are soon to be realised.

Pibemanden

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 09:40:51 am »
Congratulations!! :)

Alatriel

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 09:44:15 am »
Congrats good doctor... I shall have to hunt you soon.  *grins*

geloooo

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 09:48:38 am »
CONGRATULATIONS! Holy cow, that was surprisingly fast. That must be a new world record! :)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 10:23:33 am »
Congratulations Mate. Well played