The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Requesting WL for Barion Firesteed  (Read 489 times)

jan

Requesting WL for Barion Firesteed
« on: August 31, 2006, 08:24:48 am »
Name of Character: Barion Firesteed

Current levell: 20 ( aprox 1.900.000 from lvll 21)

An updated bio can be found in his regularly updated development threat here:
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=18003&posts=62&start=1

This threat will hopefully show that he has grown from a solitairy fighter (as he was created to be) to a fighter that puts his life at stake for people that need help and for his friends that need him,he advices them and fights for them if needed.He has been searching his entyre life for a god and a purpose,never realising that he already serves his purpose as defender of those that need it and friend and companion to those that seek him out(if he likes them ofcourse)
His greatest achievement this far was beeing one of the heros that held the Bloodwell in the war against Synthar Blood,resulting in time for the rest of the group to utterly destroy Blood forgood.
His second achievement in my eyes is that he is working himself up as one of the weaponmakers the world knows.

His attitude and general look on life allowed him to become well known by both older heros and newcomers alike.

He has played his part in numerous quests and helped others on CDQ's and WLDQ's,not often will he take the lead when there are more experienced people around but he will lead( and has taken the lead) if he knows that he is the experienced one there.

My future plans for him as a character:

I wish to continue the weaponmaster levells and if possible ad somekind of clerical influences in the char ( this due to his wish to become a Knight of the Wyrm)as he is already healing others around him if there is either no cleric or the healing from the cleric is used up (worked on his healing skill to make sure that he could heal those around and himself if needed)

As for a tittle : not sure if he would be the character for a tittle ...he refused to accept the fact that he is seen by others as hero for a long time and only recently gave up aggitating against it,now accepting that he is seen that way and mostly ignoring it,althou he is actively trying to know more about the Knights of the Wyrm to hopefully join them.

I would either like to explore his craftmanship or his fighting abilities further in this quest ( or the clerical side if that was to be aproved)

Hope to have foreseen in enough information and hope to hear if other things are needed or better subscribed.

With regards: Barion Firesteed

EdTheKet

Re: Requesting WL for Barion Firesteed
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 02:58:42 am »
Thank you for the submission, you'll hear from us within a week's time.

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 11:20:14 am »
Hello. At this time I am denying this request. You may continue to gain xp and level up. Later on (at least several months) you may apply again.

jan

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:32:22 am »
Could i atleast get the or a reason why this is denied ?

Would help a bit if it is something i can do something about .

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 11:49:30 am »
You have a PM.