The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A question more to the Ca's  (Read 129 times)

Hellblazer

A question more to the Ca's
« on: October 05, 2009, 09:56:02 pm »
Right. You got a level 20 char that has the desire to learn new tricks, better hiding skills, lock picking and all of that. Would an In game training, screen shots and well detailed cdj about the training suffice to get approved for rogue, or would it also require a cdq? Which I would personally find a bit odd, since rogues are not part of the restricted multi-classing rule.

ycleption

Re: A question more to the Ca's
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 10:16:19 pm »
The general rule:
Resubmissions to add a second or third class after initial approval (excepting druid, paladin, cleric or monk) need only be a resubmitted biography with a few additional lines explaining the IC reasoning.

That said, all submissions are taken on an individual basis. Off the top of my head, I can think of at least one instance where because of the character's existing classes and roleplay, a request to multiclass to rogue required more.

There may be a little bit more scrutiny of rogue, because it is such a flavorful class that is often multiclassed to primarily for the mechanical benefits, but in general it won't be a terribly complex multiclass, and it is possible (and has certainly happened in the past)that a post level 20 character could be approved for rogue without a CDQ - I will reiterate though that it is taken as a case by case basis.

Hellblazer

Re: A question more to the Ca's
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 10:26:59 pm »
Thank you.

anything