The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: All alone  (Read 178 times)

Chase

• View Profile
    All alone
    « on: December 08, 2007, 05:53:22 pm »
    hey guys im in a bit of a pickle here, the main "hangout" point for players is that lovely city that dosen't allow half giants ... what a nusience being that i am a half giant, so generally i run around in there as a badger while i get a few frowns it seems best ... but im having trouble getting into grps or quests and such. Im not a huge fan of sitting around in badger form waiting for someone to turn up which can take anythgn from 5 min to hours passing by

so this is mostly a question of OOC and whats acceptable .. i have limited knowledge of surrounding areas as ive learnt running around by urself is the fastest way to get killed, am i allowed to talk to GM's and get info on ppl's locations?(this would be mainly seeking grps of players not looking for particular ppl) purely with the intention of throwing myself in to some RP ? as the subject title suggests im very much alone out in a massive world and would love nothing more that to explore some of it with some nice companions

Kargoth

Acacea

Re: All alone
    « Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 05:58:13 pm »
    The Stormcrest Shack is only two areas away and people may congregate there as well, or simply pass through to other areas. Bugging a GM for other people's locations wouldn't be a good idea, but you could always send polite tells to the players themselves. :) You can also post both OOC and IC on the forums (like you are now) for interested parties around your level for times to 'run into' one another and such. Most people are pretty cool with that sort of thing, if it helps someone else out.

Serissa

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 10:31:02 pm »
    The pond just outside Hempstead's gates is another good spot.  Hang out and fish for dinner at the same time.  Everyone heading north must go thru there, unless they're using a portal.

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 06:02:34 am »
    You can always join our goblin/monstrous, naturalistic tribe.  Send us a tell, myself, War Singer, Nonac and Mangle-Or and we will gladly add you to our motley crew of goblinoid doom!