The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ask the Loremaster: Corath  (Read 532 times)

EdTheKet

Ask the Loremaster: Corath
« on: October 27, 2009, 04:57:14 am »
Seems I never informed you all that LORE: Corath was posted.

Now we also have:
LORE: Corath's Temples

The following users thanked this post: Spike

EdTheKet

Re: Ask the Loremaster: Corath
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 04:55:14 pm »
All of LORE: Corath is now on LORE. Check it out via the links from the Corath page!

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 05:04:03 pm »
Short note on Inanis Victus, while this figure is the Champion of Corath (directly chosen by the deity, so almost an avatar), that doesn't mean that player characters cannot take PrC levels in Unholy Champion of Corath.
It also does not mean that player characters that have this PrC are the Champion of Corath or even close to being the Champion.

In other words, the PrC is not indicative of any special attention or selection by the deity.

Spike

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 06:17:30 am »
Awsome, I love logging on and seeing things like this, its like a mini Christmas ;).

Very descriptive on the unholy champion: "From the moment they plunge their head into the acid blood that forever etches their face into a grotesque mask of pain, they are known only as the Inanis Viscus". I'm a bit worried now. I can see that the process of becoming one is going to be 'pleasant'.

Overall great descriptions all round. Though everthing dose sound very painful, it was to be expected. Kudos!

s0ulz

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 06:54:13 am »
Quote from: Spike
Awsome, I love logging on and seeing things like this, its like a mini Christmas ;).

Very descriptive on the unholy champion: "From the moment they plunge their head into the acid blood that forever etches their face into a grotesque mask of pain, they are known only as the Inanis Viscus". I'm a bit worried now. I can see that the process of becoming one is going to be 'pleasant'.

Overall great descriptions all round. Though everthing dose sound very painful, it was to be expected. Kudos!

I'm pretty sure the unholy champion PrC won't necessarily require you to dip your face into acid. That description was for THE champion of Corath. The Mad God's right hand man so to speak. Unholy champions will essentially be glorified fighters.

EdTheKet

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 07:32:10 am »
Quote from: Spike
Kudos!
*Hands the kudos over to Honora and Aragon* :)

Quote from: s0ulz
I'm pretty sure the unholy champion PrC won't necessarily require you to dip your face into acid. That description was for THE champion of Corath.
Exactly, which was the point I was trying to make with my explanatory post about the Champion.

Spike

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 07:50:00 am »
Quote from: s0ulz
I'm pretty sure the unholy champion PrC won't necessarily require you to dip your face into acid. That description was for THE champion of Corath. The Mad God's right hand man so to speak. Unholy champions will essentially be glorified fighters.

"So no shoving my face in a vat of acid? Phew..." *Jehoram breathes a sigh of relief*

Dorganath

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 09:13:42 am »
You know, there's something funny about players of Corathites worrying about how "unpleasant" something might be for one of their characters. ;)

I tease...I tease... :)

EdTheKet

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 08:31:25 am »
LORE: Corath now has a picture of Corath.

Feedback is always appreciated!

EdTheKet

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 10:37:55 am »
Thought this would be nice: LORE: Corath: Avatars

Spike

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 05:14:54 pm »
There are three avatars of Mortis Mentis. Know them and fear them, but also learn from them that you do not make the same mistakes should you be the next.

Gotta keep reaching for those stars.