The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bug? Feat: Advanced Wildshape  (Read 252 times)

Drizzlin

Bug? Feat: Advanced Wildshape
« on: November 09, 2008, 10:21:06 am »
I can not figure out what exactly this feat does. When I go to pick it when I level it says...

Type of Feat: Class
Prerequisite: Wildshape
Specifics: The character with this ability can take shape of an animal at will. It may be used twice per day.
Use: Selected. After choosing the ability, the character must choose an animal form to take.

When I go to Lore it says:

LORE: Advanced Wildshape

"This page is a stub for the Druid feat Advanced Wildshape"

So there isn't a real description that I an find on LORE for this feat either. When I try to level up and select it, it doesn't give me the choice of picking an animal as the form. I assumed that "by will" might mean you can shift as a free action, but again it doesn't say that or make it clear.

Thanks for the help, I am holding off form leveling until i figure out what this feat does.

Acacea

Re: Bug? Feat: Advanced Wildshape
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:24:06 am »
Advanced Wildshape gives you access to the Black Cat, Snake, Cheetah, and Bird. Each has an ability tied with the shape. Respectively, HiPS, avoiding traps, haste, and "take to the air" as a flight-like ability - oh yes, and an on hit blindness, I think.

Edit - I don't really remember what abilities trigger them, but yeah, it's custom shapes.

Drizzlin

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 10:27:19 am »
Do druids receive this feat at some level without having to take it?

Acacea

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 10:29:11 am »
No, you have to take the feat. I think you can take it starting at level 6.

Drizzlin

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 10:32:00 am »
Well i took the feat and it does give you the form of Bird, Cheetah, snake, and cat.

I also can change into those forms 3 times per day, not 2 like the description in game says.

Thanks Acacea