The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Death Problems...  (Read 360 times)

thekevmon

Death Problems...
« on: July 06, 2007, 08:47:24 pm »
not entirely sure this is the right forum for this, but...

Okay, I just logged in as my character Sirrynth for the first time in several months. As it turns out, he's been a ghost this whole time and I figured I could just rest and it would go away. However, I rested and was still stuck as a ghost. Also, much to my surprise, I now had to reflect on my soul -1 times to get back. I rested again and the same thing happened, so I logged out and back in. It did not get fixed and I am currently at passing -9. If a GM could help me with this, that'd be great.

Thanks

LynnJuniper

Re: Death Problems...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:03:03 pm »
You need to get a DM to kill you and then raise you in a way that won't get a soul strand. What you can do is either go into the IRC channel (Link Located Under "Layonara Server") And ask around there. Or, you can ask in game by typing /dm "Excuse me is anyone available that could please help me with my problem" and then explain it.

Lastly, you can put a post in the Disputes Forum. Hope this helps.

Tanman

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:23:46 pm »
I have heard of cases before where this is a database anamoly, so if a DM kills you and that doesn't work the best bet is as Lynn said and highlight that.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 07:07:30 pm »
If that doesn't work, post here again.  There's something else that can be done.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 07:25:59 pm »
I fixed that .. should have posted here that the matter has been resolved *shifty eyes*

anything