The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Godrik Marksson - Question about Weapon Master approval  (Read 445 times)

Kaail

Godrik Marksson - Question about Weapon Master approval
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:08:16 pm »
Since Godrik arrived at mistone the only weapon he's been using is a bastard sword, he practices in the mornings with it and occasionally spars with Rainvig after a days adventuring.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do...

p.s. he can't take weapon master levels yet, I'm doing this in advance so when he can he is allowed :P

minerva

Re: Godrik Marksson - Application to take Weapon Master levels
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:48:39 am »
Weaponmaster is pretty common PrC but we still need to see character development towards it.  
 Start and keep a character development journal that chronicles his progression toward the class, perhaps even including some logs of RP with other weaponmasters characters.  
 We need to see at least a solid two weeks of entries (they don't have to be daily but consistent enough to see a pattern) for approval.

Kaail

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 08:07:20 am »
just as a note, im not very good at keeping cdt's or cdj's or something I need to remember to add to...I just keep forgetting:(

but I will try!:p

p.s. Is there any other way?

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 12:30:50 pm »
I can't find the link at the moment, but you can save your logs from the game. There is also a rotator so you do not overwrite your existing logs. Once you get this in place, then you can just use your logs.

Kaail

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 04:01:22 am »
I would need someone to train me or something?

Carillon

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 05:08:06 am »
Hey Kaail,

Having a mentor or trainer in game is awesome development for the Weaponmaster class and can be a lot of fun too! But no, it's not required--there are a lot of ways to achieve this PrC. Your character could hone and train and practice in solitude to the peak of perfection and skill in his chosen weapon ... but you'd still have to show some development supporting this, usually in the form of logs (even if you're just RPing with yourself basically!), CDT entries, or some other similar means.

Hope this answers your question. If not, please let us know. We're here to help!

~Carillon

Carillon

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 02:12:36 pm »
Hi there Kaail,

Are you still interested in applying for Weapon Master levels? If so, please get back to us here. Otherwise, this thread will be moved to Ask A Gamemaster (so the information is not lost) on Friday, March 6, 2010.

Regards,
~Carillon