The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Griff Champion not showing on Server Status  (Read 341 times)

davidhoff

Griff Champion not showing on Server Status
« on: January 18, 2012, 12:52:56 am »
Hi,

I recently leveled Griff Silversand as Champion of Vorax at level 26 (Paladin 25, Champion 1).  On the Server Status he's showing as a 26 lvl character, but only the Paladin class is showing and not the Champion of Vorax as his second class.  Is there anything that can be done about that so that it shows Champion?  Griff would really like that because he's very proud of his accomplishment.

Thanks,

Davidhoff

P.S. I'm sure I leveled him as Champion of Vorax.  Its shows Paladin 25, Champion of Vorax 1 on his Character Sheet.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Griff Champion not showing on Server Status
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 03:37:40 am »
How long has it been between leveling and checking the server page?  It doesn't necessarily update in real time, and my require you to log out and in again.

davidhoff

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:14:27 am »
Well, at the time of my original post it had only been an hour or two after leveling.  I posted just to make sure I gave early notice of the issue.  I'll keep monitoring it, and like you said, the server status page may just be playing a delayed joke on me.

Masterjack

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 07:03:21 am »
Your in game character sheet is important part. If your character sheet says what you want then everything else will catch up eventually. Everything else you see is a reflection of that character sheet.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:03:29 am »
I think it has to do with when LORE updates the character sheets.  That can take longer than a couple of hours for the classes, skills, feats and such.  I think...

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 05:09:51 pm »
What shows on Server Status is never updated in real time, because it gets all its information from a database that is not updated in real time but rather at regular intervals while a character is logged in and playing.  There's no human interaction on the GM/Admin side of things that populates that information.

Also, the page itself does not automatically refresh itself.

anything