The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Help me please!  (Read 209 times)

Xirion

Help me please!
« on: June 19, 2007, 02:33:32 pm »
Today I died near Fort Wayfare and respawned in Hlint (dont know why, I've never been there)...
Now I am not able to find my way back to Port Hempstead or somewhere nearby. While trying this I have died several times and I have no idea how I can get out of this mess. I am not able to fight my way through, not through Hallowlight Forrest  and not anywhere else in the east (e.g. Gulf of Bagira)

Now I don't know what to do and only can hope that someone will help me out :(

Interia_Discordius

Re: Help me please!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 02:42:01 pm »
Goblin Crossroads, Road to Fort Llast, go straight, take a left, go straight from there. Zainge River, follow the path left, STAY ON THE PATH, Krandor Outskirts, etc, keep to the path, Hallowlight Forest, walk at forest edge, take a right, go straight till you can't and take a left, go through the first transition, Fort Wayfare, follow the path, Port Hempstead fields, follow the path, you're back home.

Faldred

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:56:32 pm »
Yes, stay on the path at all costs.  In the Hallowlight forest, make sure you hug the treeline (go counterclockwise around the edge to the first area transition).

You need to bind your soul at a bindstone in order to respawn there.  I think Hlint is still the default from V2.

Xirion

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 03:32:01 pm »
Thank you both for your reply...
I am back home right now.