The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: How do I enter  (Read 160 times)

Zaravella

• View Profile
    How do I enter
    « on: September 16, 2009, 08:13:38 am »
    Hello:

I am new am looking for the Layonara module in the NWN Persistent Worlds category an dI couldnt find it. Can someone please let me know what I must do in order to find it is there any special things?

Dorganath

Re: How do I enter
    « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:28:50 am »
    Hello and welcome!

There is no module to download, since they're hosted on a server, but you do need our HAK and TLK files.  The best thing for you to do is to look here:  Getting Started

If you still have trouble, feel free to ask.

Chazzler

Re: How do I enter
    « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:29:28 am »
    The module itself is integrated to only the servers that are running the game itself.

But you can play after making a subscription of a biography of a character of your choice :)

Firstly you need a legitimate copy of Neverwinter Nights, and it's 2 add-ons (Shadows of Undrentide & Hordes of the Underdark).
    These can be most easiest found in the Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition, which costs only so little in real world currency from a webshop :)

I recommend reading from [LORE]http://lore.layonara.com/StartHere[/LORE]

And then posting a biography on the forums, in the appropriate Character Submissions part of the forums.
    There is a nice widget for you to use that will automatically format the biography subscription for ease of access. (Character Submission Wizard)

You will also need to download and unpack the hak's associated with Layonara, they can be found from http://forums.layonara.com/local_links.php

The hak's go into your nwnroot/hak directory, which might be like so in it's path C:\\Bioware\\NWN\\hak or somesuch, basically the folder where you installed the game is the right "nwnroot".