The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I'm back, I think??  (Read 110 times)

curtiswise

• The Angels Guild
    • View Profile
I'm back, I think??
« on: May 11, 2007, 09:21:36 pm »
This might be the wrong approach but I couldn't get an email through to anyone.....Long time ago (for me that is) in Layonara was a character by the name of Elgon Merrick....He died!
Along came his cousin Lance Merrick, he got lost in the wilderness....but in reality what happened was my computer was stolen in November and I just got it back...Yeah....or so it seemed.

Someone at the PD decided to reformat the hard drive.  Well there went all my passwords and user names and for that matter my email too.

So now I have a new user name, password and email, oh yeah and new video card too!

So now I'm not sure what to do with Lance Merrick...I would like to RP him back into Layo...but...I'm not sure if I can do that or how for that matter.

So for now I will develop a new character to play...so much has changed since last August 2006...It will take some getting used to.

Hope I can do this....if not please help me understand what I need to do?

I'm sure most players thought I had died....sort of did in a way  without my "puter" and Layo..!  

Not sure how to let you know my email without telling the uninterested Layo world?

I would aprreciate any assistance you can offer and my apologies for leaving so abrubtly. I missed this place dearly!!

Hellblazer

Re: I'm back, I think??
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 09:28:02 pm »
OMG.. Curt welcome back!! I am sorry to hear you mishaps but happy to know you are alright

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 10:54:37 pm »
You should be able to recover/reset your Bioware password using their web site, assuming you still have access to the e-mail account registered there.  If you can't get at your Bioware account, however, we no longer transfer characters between accounts, sorry.

curtiswise

• The Angels Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 12:43:54 am »
I've changed email addresses and my account may not be transferrable at Bioware. I don't have a current one now, is that something I need to do using my new email address?

That's too bad about Lance then...spent many a good time working on him.

Thanks.

Serissa

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 07:37:35 am »
Wow!  Welcome back!  Hope to see you in game soon.

anything